Worst Days 4

Edited:- ✅

Yuna pov

We all sit on the dining table and started eating the food served for us.

This is the seating arrangement and dining table:-

(Ignore the author-nim's shitty handwriting 😂😅)

Mom:- I decided the marriage day it's on Sunday this week means 5 days later. Since it's Monday and almost night i won't count today. And tomorrow we will go shopping. And one more thing the guys and IN would be staying here till the marriage.

Nancy:- But it's Dad's birthday on Sunday.

Mom:- He is dead and i have to move on like i said leaving every bad memories behind.

Jisoo:- You mean to say he is a bad memory to you?

Mom:- Yes he is.

I clutched the glass on my hand really tightly and it broke in the same hand from which i banged the table in office, opening the fresh wound in the back of my hand and creating new wounds on my palm. Some pieces were stuck in my hand but i ignored it and made my both hands in fist which results in the glass pieces to get more deep in my hand.

Nancy pov

After what Yuna did everyone was shocked but not us girls its her habit to hurt herself in anger which we can't do anything of. But the thing which make us all sister's scared was its her third wound of the day she is very weak emotionally.

Yuna:- Let me give you a piece of as above. Just go and die and let us all live peacefully.

Mom:- I know you are angry Yuna but you will not understand why i am doing all this and nor am i interested in telling you. So you don't have any option so just do what i say and follow me, don't make me go harsh on you. Just like your childhood a pathetic self.

Our all sister's eyes shot up. She really is insane.

Rose:- ENOUGH! How much you have planned to hurt us by your words. We are your fucking daughter's. Can't you atleast be freaking good to us for a while and give us the love which other Mom's give to their children it's ok we are adapted but Lisa and Yuna are your own fucking daughter's. Atleast let them feel a Mom's love once in their lives.

Mom:- I don't give a damn shit about you girls.

Saying that she left from there leaving us with the boys and their Dad.

Mr.Kim:- I will go and comfort Ara.

Rose:- *Scoff* That bitch doesn't need comfort.

Mr.Kim:- Girls be careful with your words she is your mom. *Stern tone*

Lisa:- First, she isn't our mom, second you are no one to order us and third we don't give a damn shit about what we say.

Mr.Kim:- I am your soon to be Dad you like it or not so i have all rights to order you girls.

Jisoo:- Oh really than know this too we dont follow anyone's fucking orders because we live on our own rules.

Mr.Kim just left from there without saying anything.

Jungkook:- Don't talk to our Dad like that.

IU:- Why? What are you? A Papa's boy?

Taehyung:- Now i know why your mother hate you. Definitely your father was also like that abusive and that's what you got from him.

Yuna pov

That's it he crossed the line. I just grabbed her collar and punched him on his face which i am damn sure would have hurted a lot.

Yuna:- Don't ever say something about our Dad, stop interfering in our personal matters you don't know anything about him nor us.

Jimin:- Truth is always bitter girls and see your attitude yourself, you can't even for once got happy seeing her and always said bad things about her. How do you think she will treat you?

Yuna:- Have you ever got brutally beaten up by your own mother and reached to hospital just because you wanted a hug, a simple freaking hug and that too at the age of 3 when you can't even speak properly, speaking badly is far from that.

The boys were a bit taken aback.

Yuna:- Have you ever been a punching bag for your mom to vent out her anger on at the age of 5 and till 10?

Boys were really taken aback and were in thought.

Yuna:- No right? Because you got all the love of your Dad and Mom until she was there with you. We hid all the things she did to us from our Dad because he come home after months. To just want to spend a happy time with him we hid all the pain from him than also the only thing we get was hate from our Mom. There was only Dad who loved us all dearly and he barely comes home 3 times a year. There are a lot things you don't know about our life not only our mom did these things to us but people from outside. No one become a bad person without a reason and you guys should know this as you guys are yourselves Mafia Kings.

We can see the shocking faces of all the guys. Our life is hell from our childhood and we hate ourselves till the point where we all regret being born in this world.

Hoseok:- How do you know?

Yuna:- We just heard your names from someone and when we got to know your names some hours ago it clicked.

Namjoon:- But there can be other people with same names?

Yuna:- Exact names, and no normal persons roam around with guns with them.

I said pointing at the gun which was showing from Taehyung's left side near his pocket, probably his shirt cramped when i took hold of his collar and the gun showed up. All the guys widen their eyes.

Lisa:- You should be careful of your surroundings.

Jin:- Indeed you girls are smart.

Jisoo:- For sure we are Oppa. Oops we are not brother and sister till now tsk.

We all girls smirked and boys just rolled their eyes.

Double update 🥳🥳. Hehe enjoy🎉🎊.