' 𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 '

Quinn's POV

The wind is unforgivable today. I'm only wearing a tank top and shorts, so I'm glad I went back inside and got my white cardigan before we left.

"John you have a car?" Dylan asked him as John opened the garage door.

"Yeah, I got it last year." I could see a smile playing at his lips before his eyes fell on me and he stopped.

His eyes widened a bit whilst looking...at me.. my neck..?

This is so unlike John.

But then again he hasn't been my Johnny since this morning so...

Flustered and a little bit embarrassed, I covered my neck with my hand and smiled at him.

I could feel Dylan and Johns gaze on me and I felt so uncomfortable.

"Yeah it was a birthday present from the neighborhood, including me." I manage to say.

"Ohhh it's so cool, I don't know a lot about cars but this is really nice." Dylan comments, touching the Jeep softly.

I'm so grateful that he's making conversation.

John got a SUV for his birthday last year. It was a blue one, just like the one Stiles had from Teen Wolf.

Who doesn't love Dylan O'Brien?

It was my idea to get the jeep. Johnny had a hand me down car which was always in and out of garages because of how old she was. And before my grandma died she left all her money, which was a lot, to my family so I put some of it to good use.

(A/N: I referred to the car as 'she' because some people see cars as living things, so they automatically assume a gender to them. )

"Uh yeah Quinn got it for me after she made me watch Teen Wolf." John says and I laugh. It's true, it was a huge hassle to get him to watch it.

John opens the door and gets in the drivers seat.
I look behind me at Dylan to see it in his eyes, if I was supposed to be in the back with him or be in the front with John. Or is it the other way around?

I want to get out of the stupid love triangle.

Dylan doesn't make eye contact with me and continues having a conversation about cars with John but all I'm hearing is Blah Blah Blah. Cars are so boring, well..except for this one.

I shake my head and get in the back. The roof of the Jeep is almost covered in stickers and Polaroids. It's funny how I remember the events that occurred in every single one of them.

"Okay so let me get this straight. Elon Musk, is the guy who invented the best car brand in the world, Yesl-"

"NO NO ITS TESLA! T-E-S-L-A! DYLAN, NEVER SAY IT WRONG!" John shouts and Dylan and I burst into laughter. Johns crazy for cars and would marry one if he could I think.

"Okay okay Jesus man!" Dylan says, raising his hands up in defeat,turning around in his seat and looks at me. "Was he always this way?"

"Yep. And I had to deal with this my whole life. Imagine!"

The car fills with chortling as John pulls out of the garage, closing it behind him using a remote control and zooms off to the mall.

————————————————-

"So what exactly do you need, Dylan?" I ask him as we step outside of the car.

The 'mall' would barely be considered as one, if you know what I mean. It's pretty small but it sells decent stuff. But us locals know that the good ones are in Matlock.