Forth

TAPOPS

TAPOPS (Tracker and Protector of Power Spheras) is a group that is led and created by Koko Ci, dedicated to find and protect the power spheres that are scattered around the galaxy.

TAPOPS Station is a station owned by TAPOPS and used by its members to stay. It is also known as TAPOPS Headquarters and Space Laundry.

The station itself posing as a mere laundromat as their cover. They use these laundromats to communicate with other members without suspicion. In addition to the main base, they are also many other members sanctioned in different parts of the galaxy with different missions.

On the finale episode of BoBoiBoy Galaxy, the station was destroyed by BoBoiBoy Solar in the battle against Captain Vargoba.

Again in BoBoiBoy Movie 2, the rebuild station was destroyed by Retak'ka.

TAPOPS Members

Koko Ci

BoBoiBoy first met Koko Ci in BoBoiBoy: The Movie. They had become acquainted after Koko Ci revealed his true identity and took Bora Ra and his team under arrest. He later appeared in the first episode of Galaxy, to request help from BoBoiBoy's Gang, and recruit them into the TAPOPS organization.

BoBoiBoy highly respects Koko Ci and is shown to follow his orders to a T, even though he sometimes can be lead astray by Gopal. Koko Ci values BoBoiBoy as a good subordinate and knows of his capabilities. Despite the fact that Koko Ci can be harsh with BoBoiBoy, he is shown to care for them, as seen trying to help them in the Test of Toughness in Episode 11, despite Admiral Tarung saying otherwise. 

Admiral Tarung

The two first met in Episode 10 of BoBoiBoy, where he steps in just in time to save BoBoiBoy and Gopal from being hypnotized by Katakululu the hypnofrog. 

Due to Tarung's split personality, between his aggressive and amiable side, Tarung is shown at times to be very kind and have sort of a mentorship towards BoBoiBoy, but when he gets aggressive, Tarung is shown to be very strict with BoBoiBoy.

Tarung seems aware of BoBoiBoy's potential and even arranged a Test of Toughness (Episode 11) without a simulation so he could force the reawakening of BoBoiBoy Fire. However, when he saw that it was getting out of hand, Tarung knew just the way to calm Fire down and revert BoBoiBoy back to normal.

Papa Zola

Papa Zola is BoBoiBoy's teacher and also a father figure. The two have a rather close relationship with each other, with Papa Zola being an adult that BoBoiBoy can confide in. However, sometimes Papa Zola's childish and selfish antics can often annoy BoBoiBoy, but BoBoiBoy still respects him regardless. Their relationship was strengthened in BoBoiBoy: The Movie, where Papa Zola sat down and listened to BoBoiBoy's worries and offered a method to help him resolve the problem. He also was the one who helped BoBoiBoy go on the journey to the floating island to save Ochobot.

Papa Zola is very proud of BoBoiBoy, considering him to be one of his best 'disciples' and continues to show pride and praise in the young hero. 

Cattus and BellBot

BoBoiBoy was the first person to encounter Cattus in Episode 4 of BoBoiBoy Galaxy, and from the start, BoBoiBoy showed kindness to the small animal. Cattus became very fond of BoBoiBoy, since he had offered him water. After BoBoiBoy shielded Cattus from an attack from Adu Du and became wounded in the process, Cattus became enraged and ferociously attacked Adu Du in rage (although he became distracted).

Cattus became fond of BoBoiBoy enough to follow them through the portal and become an honorary member of TAPOPS. Cattus continued to show favored affection towards BoBoiBoy and has never attacked him, even when Cattus became aggressive in Episode 18. Cattus even stayed with BoBoiBoy at his house when he took a short break from his work at TAPOPS. 

Sai and Shielda

BoBoiBoy was initially impressed by Sai and Shielda's abilities and even tried to greet and befriend them, despite the fact that they were on orders to fight each other. However, Sai and Shielda remained indifferent towards BoBoiBoy and his friends and attacked them without hesitation, as per their orders. The two managed to provoke BoBoiBoy, to the point where he summoned his Fire form out of rage and brutally overpowered them. Sai, in particular, got heated in battle, but was overwhelmed by Fire's sheer firepower.

Later, the two apologized for the battle getting out of hand and their relationship improved. The two now treat BoBoiBoy and his friends like proper teammates. In some social media posts, it appears that BoBoiBoy and his friends hang out with Sai and Sheilda during lunch time, seeing them as experienced agents they could learn from.

Planets

Hang Kasa

In BoBoiBoy Movie 2, Hang Kasa was revealed to be the Best Friend of Retak'ka but that friend betrayed him. Later he seiled the Elemental Powers in Ochobot which was later trasfered to BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy meets Hang Kasa, trains with him and learn many abilities. They both get much closer to each other. BoBoiBoy & others called him Tok Kasa (Grandpa Kasa). Later in the film when Hang Kasa was getting crushed by Retak'ka Darwood, BoBoiBoy's eyes were in tears. Hang Kasa motivated BoBoiBoy like his own grandson before getting his Powers stealed and laying on the ground Uncounsious.

Enemies

Adu Du

BoBoiBoy and Adu Du have been enemies for quite a long time. Despite the fact that Adu Du is a villain, BoBoiBoy began to see him less and less as one as time went on. More so that he became sort of just an empty nuisance that he and his friends can efficiently dispatch. While Adu Du doesn't seem to care much for BoBoiBoy, BoBoiBoy has shown concern and has even tried to help out Adu Du from time to time.

Many times, BoBoiBoy and Adu Du have been shown to hold truces and even become friends, especially when BoBoiBoy helped Adu Du get probe back, though they would eventually become 'enemies' again. They also formed a temporary truce in BoBoiBoy: The Movie, but in Galaxy, they are shown once again to be enemies. Adu Du becomes a strange ally for BoBoiBoy in the second movie after his memories got jumbled up, which was just like a trap for an Upcoming Plan. In Season 2, Adu Du tries to steal Ochobot but BoBoiBoy's Gang in action stop him. This time it was tougher than ever after Adu Du's training with Hang Kasa.

Probe

Being Adu Du's faithful follower, his relationship with BoBoiBoy is heavily dependent on Adu Du's relationship. However, unlike Adu Du, Probe can sometimes offer a helping hand, mainly due to his kind-hearted nature.

Ejo Jo

Ejo Jo heard about BoBoiBoy from his computer and planned to steal BoBoiBoy's powers, but was later thwarted by BoBoiBoy himself. Due to Ejo Jo's status as a villian, BoBoiBoy does not like him.

BoBoiBot

BoBoiBot is BoBoiBoy's robot rival, created by Adu Du. BoBoiBot was synthesized from BoBoiBoy's power and due to being a robot, showed to be much more capable in combat than BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy greatly disliked BoBoiBot and found that his presence diminished his. BoBoiBoy eventually defeated BoBoiBot when it tried to turn on the people of Rhintis and he was destroyed.

Done~
Okay now BYE-
(1215 words)