Surprise..

"Surprise" i scream anxiously waiting for George's response. He's stood there emotionless my heart sinks was this the wrong thing to do? Just then a beaming smile appears on his face "your here my baby's here" he giggles and lifts me up and spins me round and kisses me the butterflies are still there.

"The boys really wanna meet you" he says while kissing my cheek, "well what are you waiting for then let me meet them" he lets me in to his room where Jaymi sat on the bed on his phone he looks up and smiles "well who's this then georgey Porge" I blush and quickly look down to the floor I get shy way too easily. "umm I'll explain in a minute where are the other boys?" he asks "well Josh is talking to his family as his mum really wanted to talk to him and JJ's gone out with cat for a bit" he said.
George nodded and asked if I wanted a drink which I gladly took what it was a 10 hour flight I was thirsty.. We then walked over to the sofa and sat and watched tv it was okay for the first few minutes but then I got bored so I just scrolled down my Phone onto Twitter to see lots of people tweeting stuff like "omg George's got a girlfriend"
"This means everyone's in the band is taking wtf"

"Umm george" I say in almost a whisper.
"Yeah" he asks smiling.
"How does everyone know you got a Girlfriend"
"What" he gulped

................................................................
DUN DUN DUN..
So hello again it's been ages since I updated so there you go my lovelies
She's gonna meet the boys in the next chapter and more drama will happen and I will include olly cat and chloe in their somewhere anyway enjoy reading love yous.💘