Hangout

Nezuko pov:

* BING BING BING BING BING *

I woke this morning to my phone going of. " Who is texting me now" I thought to my self. I picked up my phone and saw it was zenitsu.

-NEZUKOOOOO
-Are you awake
-I'm coming over with the gang at 11:20am
-Tanjiro knows

I looked at the time and saw it was 11:00 am.

Nezuko:OH NO OH NO OH NO THEY BE HERE IN 20 MINUTES!!!!

I got out of bed a grabbed so clothes a put them on and brushed my hair.

What she looked like:

Tanjiro:NEZUKOOOO EVERYONE IS HERE

Tanjiro:NEZUKOOOO EVERYONE IS HERE. ARE YOU READY OR STILL SLEEPING?

Nezuko:IM READY, IM COMING DOWN BIG BROTHER.

I ran downstairs to see everyone waiting and so we went to the living room and haft if us wanted to to eat out since it's almost lunch and the rest wanted to go shopping so we decided to get lunch then go shopping. We left and walked to my favourite food place McDonald's and went to the mall after. We went in 2 groups of 3, me, aoi and kanao and the boys went together. We went to the the clothes shop and the jewel shop.

Aoi: i wonder what the boys are doing, hope they not getting kicked out of the stores.

We all laughed of the thought. I took a drink of my drink since we were in Starbucks, aoi and kanao got a cookies and cream Frappuccino, I got a iced tea and we got a cake slice and brownie share together. When we paid and walked out of Starbucks and i got a call from my boyfriend ( zenitsu)

Zenitsu: umm hey..................................inosuke got me and Tanjiro thrown out of the mall for yelling. Umm do yo mind to meet up with us at the river by the entrance of the mall?

Nezuko: seriously?! Fine.

I hanged up on him and tolded the girls what have happened and we walked out to see tanjiro still scolding inosuke. We walked and i gave tanjiro a little kick and the aoi ran up i hit inosuke on the head. it looked like it hurt a lot........
All of us -but inosuke and Aoi- sighed so we walked away pretending we didn't know the couple because they were causing a scene.
We went back to my house with Aoi and inosuke running after us. We all put our stuff down in the house then went back out this time to a
children park. it was always empty by 3pm so we went at 03:15. Me and aoi were on the swings, tanjiro and kanao were sitting on a bench ( thinking no one could see them holding hands). Zenitsu was on the other bench sleeping for some
Reason and inosuke was playing on the slide and monkey bars.

Aoi: he is a complete child sometimes.

I looked at her looking down blushing and whispering to-her-self. We played around for 3 hours and i turned 6pm so inosuke,aoi,kanao and zenitsu ran home while me and Tanjiro walked since our house is a 2 minute walk. We both walked in the house to see the everyone left their stuff so i had to text them so they come by again tomorrow. I ran upstairs and changed my outfit into my PJs and put my hair in a messy bun. I jumped on my bed and read a romance book. Soon i feel asleep.

The next morning i woke up to some great news.......

Thxs for reading