~*Chapter One*~

It was a normal day at Drake Role High school in Nevada until everything went wrong when I got lost. Hello, my name is Caroline. This is my story about my life in this school. If you want, you could believe in what I tell you, but if you don't believe now, I will make you believe later.
~
I'm new to this school that everyone calls Drake Role High school. Everyone says that this is the best school they've ever went to, but I'm just not seeing it. It looks like a regular, stupid school in a fairly large urban city in Nevada. Nothing interesting. I've been in many schools before and this one out of all the schools I've been to has to be the #1 most ugliest, most boring, and most pathetic school I've ever been to in my whole life. I hate it here. The weird thing is, I hadn't been inside yet.
My mom and I walk into the school to get me enrolled and I have to tell yah something, the inside is much more worse than the outside. She didn't have to get me enrolled, but what can you do. Plus I'm kinda stuck. I transferred to so many schools that my parents said that they will sent me to Juby and that is a no no. If you don't know what Juby is, well here's the definition. It's pretty much a prison for kids that make you do hard work. My aunt has been there before, (by the was best lady ever!) and she told me you had to work hours a day! You think schools worse? Try staying in Juby for an hour. Then you'll think differently.
We walk into the principal's office. The principal, Mr. RoseWood sat in his chair looking at me like how the police in the area looked at me earlier. Just one look and he already hated me. Then again he looked like a Chinese person with those long mustaches and chincky eyes, I didn't like him either.
He took a long sigh before speaking to my mother. "Hello Mrs. Gale, how are you?", he asked. I know he was watching me with the corner of his eyes, but I probably do the same soo...
"I'm great, Mr. RoseWood!", my mom exclaimed making me roll my eyes. "As you know this is my daughter, Caroline Gale." She leaned across his desk and could barely hear what she said, but I made most of what she said and from assumptions. "I'm sorry, but as you know... Well Caroline has been thrown out of many schools, and well you're my only help..."
Mr. RoseWood nodded slowly looking at my mother and looking at me at the same time. "Yes, I know about Caroline" he looks at me when he says my name. "I will make sure someone is always escorting her to her classes and making sure she isn't doing anything wrong." My mom smiled in relief. "Here at Drake Role High school, we have punishments for people who do wrong."
My mom sits back down by me with the most relieved face I've ever seen. "Thank you, Mr. RoseWood, god thank you!" Then she turned to me. "Caroline, you promised remember?"
"Course, mom.", I replied.
After that my mom left and another student came into the room. It was a girl from the student council.
"Ms. Gale, this is Virginia Gilmore, part of the student council.", Mr. RoseWood remarked sitting comfortably in his seat. "Virginia here has every class with you. You are supposed to listen and follow her where ever she goes. Do I make that clear, Ms. Gale?" I nod. "Good, now go before you're late for class." He turns to Virginia. They just stare at each other like they are using a mind transfer thingy.
Before I know it, I'm dragged out of the room toward my class.
Here comes Hell.