~*Chapter Two*~

I followed Virginia out into the hallway, gripping to my backpacks straps tightly. I don't know. There is just something wrong with her, like she is keeping a dark secret and only Mr. RoseWood knows about it. Otherwise she's just a weird kid that nobody talks to. Either way, it's still interesting.
The way she looked around smiling and waving to nearby students bothered me. She's was like one of those preppy people who everyone likes but hates at the same time because her voice is like a stupid chipmunk eating a nut and she gets what ever she wants at any given amount of time. Like seriously I watched the students she waved to stick her tongue out and walked away laughing with her friends, but by one glance you could tell she was a stuck up bitch that had sex with every guy in school. Sorry, not sorry cause it's true.
We got to our first class which was science. I wouldn't say that I was great at science but it's probably one of my best classes except art. Nobody really cares or looks at my art but I think it's pretty legit compared to some people...
I looked to the back of the room. Their was a seat open right next to a cute guy! My eyes widened and everything! He was that cute and boy can I tell you about his eyes? Light blue like a Siberian Husky! Then before I knew it he looked up at me and smiled! I just melted right there... I started to walk toward him but then I got yanked back by Virginia. I swear this bitch.
"What!?", I whispered loudly at her. "Rose- whatever told you that we had to be in the same classroom! He never said anything about me and you sitting together AND hopefully being friends which is most likely not gonna happen!"
She looks at me with no emotion like I didn't hurt her at all, which I kinda did want a reaction from it but you know. Whatever.
Then she finally spoke. "My names Virginia."
I blinked rapidly confused of what I just heard. Did she just tell me her name? Like what the fuck is wrong with this girl? Is she mentally insane? Does she need help? "What?", I asked confusingly.
"My name is Virginia", she replied quietly.
I pulled my hand out of her grasp and walked over to the boy in the back of the room just sitting there waiting, presumably for me. I sat down in the seat next to him and he looked at me and smiled his perfect smile that made me melt with joy.
"Hey", he said in a cool voice.
"Hey", I said smiling to him.
"So are you new here?"
"Yeah"
"What's your name?"
"Why won't you tell me yours, mysterious boy..."
His eyes widened, but then smirked at me. He then held out his hand. "Names Jacob Anderson" I shook his hand cheerily.
"Caroline Gale, nice to meet cha Jacob.", I greeted.
"Btw, Carol, that girl you were hanging out with...", he said. "She's bad news. No one should talk to her including you..." He looked down sadly. "I wouldn't wanna see a pretty girl like you get hurt..." Aww he called me pretty! I'm so happy right now.
"Are you flirting with me?"
He moved closer to me smirking making me laugh. "What if I am?"
"I don't know!", I said pushing him away, but then I started thinking about Virginia. He believes that she is trouble and I believed that she was something that was wrong. I mean she looks like a normal girl, but the way she acts is like not what a normal human being would act like. So the question is... Who exactly is this girl? And what does she want to do?
The thoughts fluttered my mind. Till the bell rang.
"Good morning class!", says Mr. Rochester. According to Jacob, Mr. Rochester is one of the coolest teachers here and he would let you do anything as long as you don't disrupt the class. Everyone calls him RJ or Jamison R I guess. He must be that cool and to be honest at the end of class, he was extremely what I expected!
~
After class I went toward my locker quickly to avoid Virginia, but the sad thing is I got lost. Like seriously... I couldn't find my next class! Where the hell was Ms. Dawn's classroom! Like OMG, schools shouldn't have classes that you can't find! Finally I came to the end of the hallway with no luck of finding her classroom. I took a deep sigh. I knew I was gonna go to Juby now, and of course it happens when I get a new cute boyfriend! Ugh why life? Btw did I tell you he called me babe and gave me his phone number! Awwww just dying in heaven right now, don't mind me.
As I was saying, I was at the end of the hallway. It seemed like everyone found their class and not late to class like me. Oops, but to be honest I wasn't ashamed... There was a bathroom and I really needed to go! I walked in. The bathroom seems like it hadn't been used in a while which creeped the hell out of me but I just shook my head and went inside. Once I was inside the weirdest thing happened. The door shut and locked me inside! I was extremely terrified!
"WTF ARE YOU DOING!", I yelled pounding my fist against the door. "LET ME OUT YOU FRICKEN BASTARD!" I know a little harsh but what would you do if you were trapped, ALONE, in a bathroom? Freak out and desperately try to get out? Good answer! Eventually I gave up and slide down to the floor scared out of my mind. I just didn't know what to do anymore... Until I saw a window across from me.