// wait, he likes me?! //

You felt sympathy. You never knew these men, but you had sympathy. Everyone looked sad around you, and you assumed you had to, too. Formaggio walked over to a table with his head down. You walked over to him, sitting down at the table where he was. "Are you alright..?" You said, your hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, it's just.." He began, "I'm gonna miss them, y'know?" You looked over at the other men, they were still paying their respects over there. Formaggio looked up at you and had a sad smile, he all of a sudden grabbed your hand. "Thanks, Y/N." He said, a tear going down his cheek. You wiped the tear on his face. "Aw.. it's gonna be alright." You assured him. He squeezed your hand a bit tighter. "Thank you so much.." He thanked you, once again. "No problem." You said back, kissing his hand. You saw a small blush rise to his cheeks, but you didn't mind. He gulped as you placed his hand back onto the table gently. You got up, left a kiss on his cheek and left. His face grew an even darker pink, as a small bulge grew in his pants. "Well..?" A man said, "What turned you on~?" He teasingly said, putting his hands on his shoulders. "Shut up, Ghiccaho." Formaggio snapped back. "Aw, come on~" He smugly said, pushing up his glasses. "Oh, don't tell me, was it Y/N?" He said, his tone sounded as if he already knew. "Fine.. it's Y/N.. I.. sort of like her." Formaggio shyly said. Ghiccaho's face lit up. "Magio likes Y/N! Magio likes Y/N!" Ghiccaho teasingly said for the whole team to hear. "You just met her, dammit!" Illuso yelled. Formaggio seemed to bury his face into the table as Ghiccaho continued. You looked over, your face a bright red once Ghiccaho started. "Wait he likes me?!" You said, your hands on your cheeks. "You bet he does!" Ghiccaho said as he put his hand on your shoulder. You walked over to Formaggio and he tried to ignore you, but eventually he looked up and his cheeks turned red. "I-I'm so sorry, Y/N.." He stuttered. "I-It's alright.. don't worry about it." You replied. He instantly stood up and hugged you. "Thanks, Y/N." He said. You melted into the hug, he was warm, and you felt safe with him. You hugged back until you felt something piercing into your leg. "F-Formaggio.. do you actually have a erec-" he pulled away from the hug before you could say anything else. He scratched the back of his head, trying to hide it the best he could. He chuckled awkwardly, trying to hide his boner with his shirt. You thanked the Lord that the guy in the hood wasn't here. You assumed he was the boss, there was just something about him. "Who's your boss?" You asked Prosciutto, who was just minding his own business. "Risotto." He said, flipping a page in a book he was reading. You nodded your head, walking away. "So uh.." you started, walking back to Formaggio. "What is it about me that's so uh.. hot..?" You awkwardly said. "Well.. nobody has really treated me this kindly before." He said, trying not to eye your cleavage. "Oh.. that's alright, I suppose."

You smiled, walking out of the door to check out your room.

Wow.

A king sized bed, a nice closet of clothes, finally more outfits, some good makeup in the bathroom, everything seemed nice.

Maybe you could put up with this.

There was a knocking on your door. You opened the door to see Formaggio.

"Uh.. hi, Y/N, I just wanted to give you this." He said, and he handed you a box of chocolates. "Aw, thank you so much! You're so sweet!" You said, taking the box. He bit his lip, blushing a bit. "I'll see you later, Y/N." He said, walking away. You nodded, closing the door.  You unwrapped the chocolates to see most of them were hearts, and you blushed a tiny bit. You popped a chocolate in your mouth as your cheeks turned even pinker at the sweet flavor. Did you love Formaggio, too? But this is all going too fast.. but.. maybe you did.

You woke up, assuming it was all a dream..

Nope.

You groaned in your pillow.

You woke up and walked over to the closet, looking for something to wear. You chose a cute skirt with a cute little tank top, and you walked out in heels that made a very loud click noise whenever you walked. You made sure today..

Don't wear anything with cleavage.

You sighed and saw the boys chit chatting at the table as usual. You saw Risotto there, so you knew this had to be serious. Formaggio looked at you for a split second but instantly looking away, his hand covering his face. You looked over at Melone, the guy that you were also making friends with. He looked over at you and smiled for a second, but instantly put his attention towards Risotto again. You sat in a chair far from the table, for you assumed you weren't apart of the conversation. You looked at all the men, and they all were very attractive. Pesci was nice to you, he was actually the kindest towards you. Well, Formaggio did give you a gift.. Melone was really kind to you.. you wanted to get to know the rest of the men, too. You knew Ghiccaho was the goofy one.. I guess you could love him for that one.