// morning //

You woke up in Formaggio's bed, just thinking it was all a dream.

Nope.

You looked to your left to see Formaggio still sleeping, he slept like a child. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.. so gentle..

He opened his eyes slowly, it sort of startled you but at least he woke up, right?

"Morning Y/N.." He grumbled, still having a lustful tone in his voice.

"Morning, Magio.." You said, smiling a bit.

He planted a kiss on your forehead before he got up and started getting dressed. You forgot he was naked, so you blushed a bit. He picked up the clothes that were on the ground, putting his clothes on one by one. He left the room, and started to walk towards where the men were. You quickly got dressed and followed behind him. "Hey you lovebirds.." Illuso started, "We heard you mating almost all night!" Formaggio's cheeks turned a dark red as he took a quick glance at you and the men. "I could hardly sleep last night.." Prosciutto said, looking a bit tired. "Would you both keep it down next time you do it? Or not do it at all?" Risotto said, facepalming. "You can hear us through these walls?! Huh. I thought they'd be thicker.." Formaggio said, tapping the wall. "U-Uh.. sorry guys.." You stuttered. "Sorry?! Is that all you have to say?!?" Ghiccaho yelled. "I'm gonna get you, Y/N!" He pushed up his glasses before literally skating on ice towards you. Melone literally came out of nowhere and pushed Ghiccaho casually to the ground. "Well, that's over with now." Melone said, walking back to the table. You blinked. What just happened?

You looked over at Ghiccaho, who was brushing himself off after tumbling to the ground. "Hey, you cunt, Melone!" Ghiccaho yelled. Melone looked up from reading a book. He looked as if he couldn't give a shit. Ghiccaho growled. "Hey! You hear me you shit bag?! You'll pay for this!" He pointed his finger towards Melone, yet again, he couldn't care at all.

Melone sighed, getting up and walking towards you. "Don't worry about him. He's just.. uh.. he has anger issues." Melone said, patting your shoulder.

"Uh, Formaggio, are you gonna get rid of that lipstick stain on your lips?" Illuso said, pointing at him. "Right, right.." Formaggio said, scratching the back of his head, blushing. "You guys are crazy.. to be in love.." Illuso said with a devilish smirk. Formaggio's blush turned an even lighter pink once he said that. "Don't worry.. I'll teach you the basics on how to fuck a woman right." Melone said, whispering in his ear. Melone looked over at you, and you completely forgot you still had that skirt on. Melone licked his lips at the sight of your legs, though you thankfully didn't notice. "Hey, how about we both can share her?" Melone said, still whispering in Formaggio's ear. "Wait, you mean like a threesome type of thing-" Formaggio got cut off, "Yeah, yeah, like that!" Melone said, getting a bit excited. "Melone, you are absolutely disgusting." Formaggio said, sweating a bit.

Melone sighed, walking over to you. "Please, Y/N, if only I had a little bit of your time." Melone said, putting his hands on your shoulders. "Uh.. okay, Melone, what do you need?" You said.

He began to drool a bit, but it instantly stopped once he began to speak, "I just want to show you something important." Melone told you. You were skeptical, though you decided to go with it. Please don't be the bedroom, please don't be the-

It thankfully wasn't.

It was actually the hallway.

"So.. Y/N.. what if things don't work out between you and Formaggio? What if he liked another woman? Perhaps a man?" Melone said.

"Uhm.. I-I don't know.. I mean, I sort of like you more than Formaggio, it's just I didn't want to hurt him."

Melone instantly grabbed your hand and threw you into the bathroom.

"Uh.. Melone, what are we-"

"Shhh, Y/N.. you'll enjoy this, I promise."

Melone started to take his clothes off, and he took them off quite fast.

"Alright, Y/N.. try to keep the noise down, alright..? I wouldn't want Formaggio hearing.."

You nodded, and Melone took your shirt off. Melone instantly took his gloves off and put his hand up your skirt, playing with you. You held in a couple moans and whines, but every once in awhile one sneaked out. He took your skirt off and everything that was on you, and began to make out with you. He bit your lip, nibbled your ear..

Yeah, he's defiantly done this before.

"M-Melone~ C-Can we take a shower together? Maybe a bath?"

He licked his lips at the thought.

"Alright, Y/N."

You started up the bathtub, it instantly filling up pretty fast. You added a little bit of soap in, and you instantly fell into the tub. Melone got in after you. "Aw.. come here, you!" You said holding your arms out. Melone pressed his lips against yours, having a more than just a make out type of thing.

"Mmmm~ Y/N, you're such a great kisser~" Melone lustfully mumbled.

A couple hours later, you and Melone eventually finished your little make out.

Once you both made it back, Risotto looked at you both as if you both were in huge trouble.

"Where the hell were you two?"
"We were just talking about how to adjust here in the new place- er.. for her."
"..."
"..."
"Right.."