Chapter 5 part 2

Xuanli

On an early morning Ji Zixuan woke up of a long nap he checked the date, and noticed that it was a Sunday a day which he mostly has his free day off working in office being the CEO of the Toi Corps, but he still had some document that he haven't checked. He dressed up in some nice comfortable dark yellow sweater with black jeans tied with a brown belt in headed on the guest room to check if the little goat girl who he found on streets he opened the door to see the bed empty
' She is gone?! '
He thought in he tried not panic, until he was stopped by his nose came sensing to smell that smell was quit nice from distance from his kitchen he came down stairs of his house following the smell of chocolate.
He was came down stairs with curiosity of who might be in kitchen, because normally only weekend the old lady who works on house had a free day on weekend. He peeked to see Jiang Yanli in the kitchen with on flipping chocolate pancakes, but she struggles putting the pancake to the plate she than notice Jin Zixuan presences. She nervously it! the handle down.
" Good morning, Mr. Jin sorry if I woke you up with sounds of my cooking," her expression sadden a little, Jin Zixuan clears his throat
" Please Ms. Jiang you don't have to formal you just call me Zixuan " than he stared down at the pancakes.
" Is Ms. Jiang making pancakes? " he said.
She smiled a little in looked at pancakes,
" Yeah,I wanted to make it up to
A-Xuan for taking me in last night; so I made chocolate pancakes, but I struggling in grabbing the pancakes they're really heavy " she said
Jin Zixuan gave his hand
" May I?" He asked
Jiang Yanli obeyed and gave him the handle, Jin Zixuan started to 3 on each plate in put on the dining table which only was one table with 2 seats. Normally, he never has guest in his house normally his mom he never a partier like the rest of his cousins and elders so he always been alone in house doing his work online, because he normally hates the Koi Corps employees trashing others just because they think to highly of themselves for working in one of the 4 biggest companies in city.
After they both finish, Jiang Yanli took the plates and cups to the kitchen to wash them.
" Is their anything information about brothers ?" she asked looking the dishes with worry,
" There were some tracks found in near the Wen pharmacy, but than tracks started to fade to big footsteps that lead to dirty place of the city where their last  tracks were seen it seems that your brother got into a fight" he said taking out his phone in looking on the message that his investigator send was a purple cloths one had a Lotus logo in it, and the place full blood.
Jiang Yanli with her hand her mouth tears were coming out of her eyes,
Jin Zixuan comfort her by hugging and let her tear all she wants once she was done she calm.
" Ms. Jiang it will alright they must be out there they will come back ok?"
He slowly rubbing her head and ears making blush,
" You promise ?" Jiang Yanli said handing out her tiny little pinky to him.
Zixuan couldn't help it but smile at with a red tomato, but in the thought he was dying of Yanli cuteness yet he brought his big pinky and tied with Jiang Yanli
" I promise A-Li " Jin Zixuan said.

Author: Hi! y'all I hope you enjoy this chapter of Xuanli I hope you guys are having a great summer. I planning to ask questions in my conversations talking based on future stories, and other than that I hope you guys have a great day! Bye! Bye!