Stuff To Know

Hi, I'm a major Sam and Colby fan. I've only been a fan since early 2019 though. 

Because of this, I haven't watched every single SnC video or their separate channels.

Excuse me if I happen to get facts or timeline wrong. Most of the time the timelines will be wrong on purpose.

I'll have Elton and Jake living in the Trap House together a lot. I love both of them equally and want them in these one-shots.

That being said there will be times that I follow the original timeline. Some stories may be during 2019 where they moved out of the Trap House or 2020 when Sam, Colby, Jake, and Corey moved into the new Trap House.

This book isn't just for the Trap House members. I'll write about the girls or Reggie, Kevin, Mike, and Aryia. Brennan will be in a few.

I'll possibly write a few TFIL one-shots. It's difficult to write actual video format one-shots because it's hard to describe how the boys' act.

I work hard to get their personalities as close as possible but they will be toned down since it's impossible to transfer their chaos into writing.

Now and then I'll have a few OC's but they'll never be majorly important.

If you have video suggestions from any of the boys or girls let me know.

If you've read this far then I love you.

REQUESTS ARE OPEN!!

I will take pretty much whatever requests you have. No matter how weird.

I'm open to almost all ships you want to see but I refuse to write any form of smut. At all. Do not even request it. I won't respond to you at all. The most you'll ever see is a kiss in my stories.