Mr.Afton is little off

Bonnie's POV
"W-why did t-they have to take o-over this hallway!" I said out of breath "Your telling me, t-they could've taken over a-any, but nooo it just h-had to be this one"Foxy continued "q-quit complaining a-and get the c-class" Freddy scolded.

"Wow you three were almost late, same as last year I see" shadow.F teased "your not taking my perfect record this year!"Freddy growled ,while shadow.F smirked "guys maybe you shouldn't fight , class is about to start" shadow.B said trying to calm the situation.

You see Freddy and shadow.F have always got into fights , not physically that's not Freddy's thing, Freddy has always had high grades, he almost had the highest grade in class, but to him getting to class late due to how far his locker is he's had a couple tardy's which dropped his grade a little, all he needed was one point but shadow.F had the highest and was top of the class, ever since then he's always criticized Freddy, that only made him work harder to prove him wrong.

"Good morning class please take your seats"
Mr.Afton said walking into the class with papers in his hands. He had dark brown hair with a tint of purple, a stubble, dark blue eyes and pale skin which had a light purple touch to it.
The three of us made it to our seats, I sat next to Freddy and Foxy sat in front of us. I looked over at Freddy and he had a bothered look on his face. What's wrong with him?

"Hello class, I'm Mr.Afton and I'll be your new robotics teacher". ( in this school for some reason robotics is mandatory to graduate) "I hope I can have a great year with you guys" he said with a creepy smile , which was probably intended to be a nice gesture.

"As you can see I have some work for you, don't worry you don't have to finish it now, you can finish it later and give it in before class tomorrow" he said giving us a friendlier smile.
Foxy turned around with a smile "told you he was probably nice" he turned around quickly before he could get caught. I smirked when Foxy turned back around, then I peeked at Freddy, he looked uncomfortable no annoyed.

I slid him a note "you okay?" He wrote something then slid it back "I have a bad feeling about him" why though, he seems cool ,well apart from that creepy smile before, he's okay. I slid him another one "what about him?" He thought for a second then started to write "I don't know yet, but it's something" I read the note and tugged his sleeve to get his attention. "We'll talk after class" I whispered, he nodded and payed attention to what Mr.Afton was saying.

*The Character Encyclopedia
-The Withers

Withered Freddy-
    He's kind of nice, he's hot headed , a really good leader , but is super caring , he helps withered Bonnie and withered Chica a lot. He doesn't really get a long with withered golden.

Withered Bonnie-
He doesn't really talk much, he's can't see very far , he doesn't like to talk about what happened to him. He could come off as cold but is very polite.

Withered Chica-
      She's so nice and is so selfless , had some sort of accident with her hands. She has a pet dog who's as injured as her (poor this). Isn't as much as a good cook as Chica but she's okay.

Withered Foxy-
        He's very fast , he's had accidents too but that doesn't stop him from doing sports. He's an amazing athlete (even foxy idolizes him). He will get aggressive if he's asked about his injures.

Withered Golden-
       He's not as friendly as his "friends", he looks like his always upset, he can get aggressive out of nowhere, and he hates crowds. As much as he tries to hide it he likes hanging out with his friends.