Chapter 28: Awaited Return

A couple of days later, Alpha, Io, Asuka, Kairi Sane, Geiz, Hariz, Hyo-min, FH, Nina, Dzarif, Pix and Azwan all having a dinner together.

Alpha: it's been a long time since i have this moment like this.

Io: me too, i'm glad that my decision to come here didn't ended up with in vain.

Alpha: you've done a bold move, sweetie.

Io: i learned from you honey.

Io leans her head on Alpha's shoulder as he gently caressing Io's hair.

Hariz: i feel like want to puke.

Alpha: come on Sniper just let me have my moment wouldn't ya? followed by laughter by everyone.

FH: looks like everything is going back to the way it was.

Pix: still, i can't believe in the first place that Io came all the way from Japan to here in Malaysia just to won Alpha's heart back.

Geiz: i guess it's the power of the love, right Zraynes

Nina: OF COURSE!!! punching FH's arm

FH: oww, what was that for???

Nina: because you never asked me to eat here before, now i'm sulking.

FH: god, what am i done wrong...

Dzarif: we got the sweetest couple, and the unbrainable husband and wife here, good riddance.

Everyone laughed except for John Azwan who keep staring at Asuka without she realized it.

Azwan: mumbles himself how should i start...

Suddenly Asuka's spoon fall off from the table. Asuka wants to picks it up back but Azwan taking the clean one instead and give it to her.

Azwan: take this, that's already dirty.

Asuka: ... urm thanks.

Hariz & Alpha smiled as he look Azwan finally making his moves.

Io: whispering why are you smiling?

Alpha: whispering love is in the air babe.

Io: whispering AAAAAA finally Kana-chan can have someone to took good care of her!!!

After they finished all their meals..

Geiz: guys, i've got a good news, our friends in Japan has confirmed that they have talked to Mr. Meij and guess what? Mr. Meij is open to any contract negotiations with you.

Everyone claps and cheers for Alpha.

FH: looks like everything is slowly getting back to the way it was.

Hariz: except for one thing, that sucker Ouja Yagami still there.

FH: oh yea, totally forgot about him.

Alpha: so... what's our next step?

Geiz: next week, me, the girls and Alpha will be returning to Japan and continue the plan with the rest of the guys there. If the others want to come.. it will be better. We got a lot of backups right now.

FH: what do say Sniper? should we going?

Hariz: depends, honestly i want to land one or two punches to that jerk's face so i'm in.

Hyo-min, Nina, Pix, Dzarif and Azwan all nods in agreement.

Geiz: perfect. we got a whole crew coming to the land of the rising sun. I'll tell the others. That the Rogue Emperor is back.