prologue

"Silence.

That's what I heard  climbing down the staircase with tears in my eyes 

Yes he said " he was sorry, he shouted after me telling me to come back.
He even went as far as to grab my hand, and he held my face in his hands, he said " it wasn't what i thought it was. That it just happend, that it was the first time . That maybe if i had told him i was ready the night before non of this would have happend.

He said  that it just happend that she didn't  mean anything and had never meant to hurt me like that :

Hurt - a verb , to  cause pain or injury  or harm- a adjective to physically injur.

But thats what this felt like, like he stabbed my heart and left me to bleed
Like he silently wrote me a letter telling me how i wasnt enough. Like what i gave him was never enough
And now he thought his lies could make me heal. That just maybe if he was lucky enough he'd  also relief his guilt .

I was numb .

The whole house smelt like them .
And I could still see her when I closed my eyes . Wrapped in those black sheets  that we use to cuddle in the  same place  where he'd tell me his secrets and I'd tell him mine the very place we were sitting in before we had a argument.

Then I ran , I ran out the house .
Everything was blury, but i remeber thinking maybe i was the problem
I didnt give enough.

Then I saw bright lights and hurd him scream at me to stop from the door way.

Thats when the car  hit me
Thats when I saw him run to me regreat filling his eyes and tear stain his face  thats when he realised what he lost and how it might never becoming back. But thats the thing i keep on coming back I keep on reliving this mess. I can't live if he refuses to let me go"

Anna puts her clip board down and looks at me.

She thinks im crazy now. They all do
But I know im not. I've seen mr grim
Btw thats the wierd guy who collects souls  just joking but I've seen a few things to know that the things people say about death aren't true.

Thats the thing about the world. as soon as they  don't understand  and they can't justify it in scientific terms then  its not real or your insane .