Chapter 10

In the last chapter we saw ash is reunited with serena and was able to finaly confess his feelings , now we will see the new adventures of ash and serena with their little daughter.Let us find out what future holds for them.Not wasteing much time lets begin.

Let the new chapter beign.

Third P.O.V.

After the last nights events the newly formed family is sleeping peacefully.

Crystal is currently sleeping like an angel hugging her newly reunited mother or as you all recognised her as serena.

Chirping of flying types was able to wake up serena.She opened her eyes and adjusted her vision and looked at the little girl hugging her.She then remembered the events occured last night and was confused that were they real or were just a dream due to thinking about ash.

Then her eyes fell on the necklace which ash gave her and now it was clear that it was not a dream.

She opened the pendant and watched the picture of ash and serena , then she looked at the empty side and there a symbol on it , it looked quite familiar but decided to look for it on phone after when she will place her picture in it.

She then closed the pendant and hold it close to her.Then hugged crystal as she was so happy that her life long dream just came true of being with ash and have a family with him.She is now a mother of ash's daughter.

Due to the hug crystal started to stir and slowly opened her eyes to she her mommy smiling at her.

"Good morning dear , did I wake you up?"serena asked with a guilty voice.

"Good morning mommy and you didn't wake me up"crystal answered with a smile hugging serena tightly.

"So let us get ready and then we can have breakfast"serena asked now with a calm voice not guilty anymore.

"Ok mommy"crystal almost shouted while standing up.

"So would you like if I help you with cloths sweetie".serena asked while also standing up.

"I will love it , thank you mommy , I am so happy to have you mommy".cryatal said hugging serena while serena patting crystals head.

Then they both got their cloths and went inside bathroom to get changed and freshen up.Serena helped crystal with brushing teeth.

While they were inside ash was wakeing up and show that crystal and serena were not in the room , then heard laughing and voice of talking from bathroom.He soon understood that they were inside.

After some time they came outside serena carrying crystal in her arms.

"Good morning serena dear and my little princess"ash wished them morning.

"Good morning daddy""Good morning ash"crystal and serena greeted ash in return.

Then ash kissing crystal on forehead and serena on lips , ash then went to bathroom leaving blushing serena.

Crystal noticed the serenas red face and said "mommy do you have fever your face is red"crystal asked putting her hand on serenas forehead.

"No dear I am completely fine"serena said with a giggle at the innocent girls question.

They both waited for ash while serena put a picture of her in the pendant and browesed about the symbol on phone and found out that it was the royal crist of kingdom of rota and is used on the things used or manufactured for royal family of rota.

She thought about it but was brought to earth due to the voice of bathroom door opening.

"Ok I am ready shall we go get some food"ash asked coming out of the bathroom.