Chapter 22

Location:Cortondo city , Area Two , South Province , Paldea

Time:4 pm

Today is the day of Serena's first showcase.She will be performing after a really long time and it is natural for her to be nervous and sceptical about herself.

But Ash and Ethan were really supportive.They both helped her a lot in the past three days to train.

With help of Ethan's cyclizar serena was able to teach dragon pulse to milotic.

Crystal's excitement to see her mother perform , gave Serena more and more motivation.

All of them were currently standing outside the venue of today's showcase.

"Oh it's our dear Serena , after a long time" said a voice which felt like they had heard it before.

Serena and the gang turned back."Miette?!" Was the word which came out of Serena's mouth.

"Who else?" Miette answered with a smile.

"It seems you're finally getting back into showcases?" Miette asked.

"Ya" serena answered

"I heard that you went to Hoenn to take part in contests.How did they go?" Miette asked as she came near serena.

"It was great," Serena said with a smile.

"Oh ash!! You are here too.Good to see you" said an excited miette.

"Ya , i am here to support Serena" ash as always said with a toothy grin.

Miette didn't notice crystal as crystal was standing holding Ethan's hand.

"Serena do you know , there's gonna be a ball tonight after the showcase?" Miette asked, knowing Serena wouldn't know about that.

"Is there? I never knew.Thats gonna be amazing" said a happy serena.

"Ya , about that" miette turned towards ash "Ash I was wondering if you would like to be my date just like you did back in kalos" miette asked ash.

That didn't boil Serena's blood would be a really bad lie.She was furious.

Ash takes steps near Serena and stands beside her with his arm around Serena's waist." I think I am gonna be Serena's date.So sorry to say but better luck finding someone else "Ash said while smiling.

"Oh that's a bummer.Never mind" miette said in a not so happy tone.

"But ash, what about crystal?" Serena asked worriedly.

"Crystal who?" Miette asked, confused.

"Crystal's my and Serena's daughter.Look there she is," Ash said, pointing to Crystal, who was Busy with her uncle.

"Daughter!!!???" Saying miette was shocked would never suffice.

"Ya?" Serena said, raising an eye.

"Did you do that already?" Miette whispered in serena's ear emphasising the word 'that's

"What?? No!!" Serena said while her face was all red like an tamato berry.

"I think there is some misunderstanding," Ash said, taking a hold of the situation.

"Crystal is not my biological daughter but is nothing less than that.Serena being my girlfriend , is crystal's mother" Ash explained to a confused/shocked miette.

"Oh that's how it is.Wait wait did you just say that Serena is your girlfriend!!??" Another shock for miette.We wish she doesn't die before the showcase due to all the surprises.