⛓️ Soul 8 ⛓️ {last}

In court

everyone stood because the judge had entered the courtroom.  Defendant, keeho, entered the courtroom.

Y/n refrained from crying when she saw Soul.  Many cried and were angry at soul's actions.

The trial has begun.  Keeho Theo and Intak were witnesses to the incident.  They told the court about everything that happened.

Soul's lawyer still defended Soul but prosecutors found a lot of evidence to show Soul's actions.

Time skip

-Judge- Soul do you confess all your deeds ? (?)
-Soul-  Yes your honor (?)

The judge gave imprisonment for 10 years  to Soul.  The judge tapped the wood.

The guard brought soul out but soul stopped for a moment.  He looked at y/n and moved his lips to say 'I love you' and go.  (a/n : if yall saw jiung no you don't)

Time skip
After 6 months
Y/N POV

It's been 6 months since the Soul trial. I still haven't visited Soul.  So I decided to visit Soul.

Oh yeah!  Keeho Theo and intak have moved out of their house.  Now they live at theo's parents' house.

I called Mingi to get permission to visit Soul.

-Y/N- hey min~
-Mingi- what? Do you miss me huh?
-Y/N- first ew second can I go and visit Soul?
-Mingi- yes sure
-Y/N- okie thanks hate you *hang up*

I are getting ready to visit Soul.

END Y/N POV

INTAK POV

It's been 6 months since the Soul trial. Ngl I miss him so much even tho he's a killer. I miss jiung hyung. I miss jongseobie. But at least I still have Keeho and theo hyung.

I was playing water with keeho and theo hyung in the backyard.  Suddenly Mr. Postman came.

END INTAK POV

-Postmen- is this Mr. Theo's house??
-Theo- yes it is

Mr. postman gave the parcel as well as the letter to theo. Theo picked it up and Mr. Postman left.

-Intak- what is that hyung??

Theo looked at the box and the letter and saw the name 'Haku shota'.

-Theo- this package is from soul
-Keeho- soul my child HUWAAAAAAA
-Intak- open it hyung!!!

Theo opened the letter first and read it aloud.

The contents of the letter

Hi hyungs !!! It's your baby soul~

Ik I'm such a bad maknae bcuz for not saying hello. I'm sorry. And hyungs I miss you. I'm sorry for everything I've done. Ik its bad but I'm really sorry. And  don't worry bout me. I'm ok in here. It's kinda calm and cool. Well I don't have friends in here but I always pretend that you guys with me.

Stay healthy and be happy from now !
Have a great day !

Love ,
Soul

Keeho Theo and Intak cry when reading Soul's letter. They feel very happy that Soul is fine. Keeho opened the box and saw a picture of them all.  6 members.

-Intak- hyungs can we visit Soul can we ???

Intak repeat the same words for 20 times.

-Keeho- later ok? I bet today y/n already go and visit Soul
-Intak- *pout* ok hyung

Y/N POV
In prison

I had reached the prison and entered the place I was supposed to enter. I'm waiting for Soul. After 2 minutes, he entered the room.

-Soul- nienie~ what are you doing here?? I thought You don't want to see me..
-Y/N- well I don't want but I miss you
-Soul- how are you nienie?
-Y/N- I'm fine thanks.. you look good in there
-Soul- well yes ! if I'm well behaved I can get out early!
-Y/N- that's cool !!
-Soul- After I get out of here .. let's start a new life together.
-Y/N- sure you little maniac~

-----------------------

WELL I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THE STORY XJSJZJS WELL IM SUCK TO START AND END THW STORY IM SORRY HAHAHAHAHAA

WELL THATS ALL.. MANIAC COMPLETE JDEJXJDHSH

THANKS FOR READ MY STORY AND LOBE YOU GUYS AND IM SORRY FOR BAD GRAMMAR OR TYPO OR SMTG

I chimon you :]

- Mixxy