Prologue

The Pokemon Characters not own by me.

Please read the description first to understand the storyline.

=================

"Brendan!! May!! Over here!!" I whispered to my friends from under the broken house which already been destroyed with no longer ceilings and walls but pieces of cements's blocks. They see me gesturing them to come down, to the safe place where no one will seen us here.

Hurried to the location, Brendan and May bow down under the house and went beside me, hiding themselves from the disaster happening outside. "Caliph what shall we do now? Their attacks are just getting stronger and faster!! They're still destroying everything into crumples and leaves them nothing but ashes!" May whispered, covering her arms in fears.

"We can't fight them. They're so strong right now. If only Ruby was here, we can combine our strengths and counter their attacks!!" You said really hoping that Ruby will give himself a dramatic entrance and save the day like in the television but the situation is not the time to be joking around.

"Can you just find your other 'May' and the two Alolan Dex Holder to combine your powers? Your strengths are even better than the three of us!!" Brendan said as he pull out a bandage and wrapped around his injured head. May looks at Brendan who struggle to aid himself with his blooded hurt hands, she decided to help and heals him as Brendan remove his beanie, revealing a scar he had from his childhood.

You grunt in response. "I wish but I can't seem to find them. They didn't give a call from their watches and I can't just went outside and get myself killed. Its too risky." You clenched your fists. "But it doesn't mean we can't do anything!!"

"What about the other Dex Holders? Can't they help us?" May said, her eyes still laying on Brendan's head. Putting some antibiotics and white cloth over his head Brendan gritted his teeth as he holding the pain on his head while May finish it by a few more clothes.

"They can't help us. Not right now." You look outside and saw a tiny buildings afar from your eyes, very far from the danger.

"They need to make sure the regions are not going to know about the danger we face. If they know, the people will panicked and cause some chaos."

"But why? If we want to defeat that thing we need all Dex Holders together! Its the only way to kill it!!" May said in protest.

You shake your head with disagreement. "No. We can't do that. There's no guarantee we can win yet by using that option. Moreover every Dex Holders need to protect their own region as well because we still don't have any idea what is the creature's main target."

"Are we going to just ignored it?!"

"Of course not." You said, you begin to think as you rest your fingers under your chin. "One thing I know for sure is that creature is not moving to Hoenn directly, it will go to the nearest one after Hoenn."

"How can you say that? There's no hint to the answers." Brendan said as he wear back his red black beanie on his head, covering the bandage that already soaked a little with his blood.

"There is." You dropped your legs on the earth ground and fold your knees. You drag your fingers on the sand and begin to draw somekind of a map resembles all regions in one place. The two Hoenn Dex Holders look at your hand art with curiosity.

"Is that...a map?" May asked you.

"Yes. Every regions so far we know exist are in here. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Alola." You said as you circle each region one by one in total order.