The Kidnapper

Both of my arms were broken and stung with every movement. My kidnapper was carrying me somewhere while I slipped in and out of conscience. This was the end I didn't even know where i was but it was remote and dark. The slow and laboured step that he took made me think he was tired from a long days work... Maybe I could escape maybe this was my time to run. But I wouldn't make it I had no idea where I was and I could barely move without brining pain to my arms. The person carrying me stops and slowly lowers me down and backwards, I feel a chair push up against my backside. Cutting the band that tied my wrists together he pulled out some zip ties and pulled my arms against the chair arms. Each time he touched my arm I cringe in pain and can barely let out a whimper. He does up the tie so tight that I can instantly see my hand turn white. Did he mean for me to loose my hands by loss of circulation or did he just not understand how tight it was? After tying up my arms he moves down to my legs and ties them against the chair legs. After he was done he walks away. I am sitting i pitch dark and have no idea where my kidnapper had gone. Suddenly a light shines on me from above and I am temporarily blinded from the light. As my eyes slowly adjust I can see him standing 10 metres away. Between his hands he is tossing a butchers knife from hand to hand. I suck in a breath and he moves forward, each step feeling like he was intentionally walking slowly towards me. I see him stop in front of me and he bends down. He looks me in the eyes and says "Now do you know why you are here?".

I stop and stare back at him to scared to say anything. A small rage crosses his eyes again he asks "Do you know why you are here?". I stare back at him my eyes switching between his eyes and the knife he held in his hands. He lets an aggravated grunt and turns around walking a few steps away. Turning back I can see a different look in his eye. He comes close to me and holds the knife to my hand. "I'm going to give you one last try, why are you here?".

I look up at him and whisper "I'm not here this is a dream". This must have made him angry because he instantly drew his knife back and slammed it down over my fingers. I see 4 of my fingers roll off and then I pass out.

***
Coming back to conscienceness I glance at my hand and see the small uneven stumps that were left of my fingers. Sucking in my lower lip I let out a whimper and glance around looking for the man. I could see him, I try and pull my hands out from under the ties but can barely move my arms because every movement was excruciating.