manifest

please don't read unless you have watched all of manifest!!
or read if you like spoilers idc 😙
===============================

vinnie's pov

"NOOO" y/n screamed her head off. i ran downstairs to see what was going on. "what happened? are you okay?" i said concerned. "no sherlock. i just finished watching season two of manifest and they are canceling the showwww. and zeke beat the death date. cal is home. the plane. THEY FOUND A WEIRD PLANE!-" i had to stop her before her head flew off from all the talking. "babe its okay-" i tried to calm her down. "no its not cause they are canceling the show" she said starting to calm down.

y/n pov

i got so upset when i saw manifest got cancelled. stupid netflix. "well now we can watch a new show and get upset all over again." he said trying to make the best of things. "no im sad" i drooped down in my seat. "you know what the best cure for being sad is?" vin said. "no, what?" "sad sex". "I CANT HAVE SEX IF IM SAD. it simply doesn't work that way." i said jokingly annoyed. "watch me" he said running away. i ran after him. but since he is a freaking whole foot taller than me he made it to out room first. he locked it. than mother fu-. "vincent cole hacker if you dont open this door right now i swear to god i sill do something bad to you" i said tryna act tough. "whats the password?" vinnie said childish. "farts?" "no" "poop" "no" "i love you" "no" "weirdo" "no" "let me in" "no" "OHHH pleaaaase?" "fine since you said it so-" enough with the sweet talk vin. i ran into the room and pulled him onto the bed with me. "see you didnt need sex to be happy" he said pointing his finger at me. "nope im still getting sex"

----
- hope you liked

- manifest is so good 😩😩

- is it really getting cancelled?

-not proofread 😃

-anyways luh yall

- <33

hugs and kisses

-a

word count = 345