4-Breaking News

sofia runs in with ava."lets get you ready"they squel."were going on a picnic"greyson say causing them both to pout."why?"sofia asks."i wanna take things slow"he says.that i was thankful for.i had my head om his chest and we were watching spong bob."next time your not stopping us from doing a makeover"she smirks and walks out with ava."ignore them baby they have problems in the head"he says causing me to giggle.he stares at me hid eyes pink."why are your eyes pink"i ask poking his cheek."ohhh"the same lady that asked why was i crying say walking in.greyson imettially turns red "mom please"he groans."its so cute ill tell you honet pink means l--"he gets cut off by a hand on her mouth.a guy was behind her "baby dont emberaess him it bad enough you still emberass me"he whispers in her ear.she nods "itsmeanslove"she says super quickly.i was slightky taken aback he was a heartless monster."you know what it looks like i have to get ready for something you both can leave and propoly introduce yourself when your not burning my eyes by kissing or emberasesig me"he says.they walk out "pink means love and addoration"he whispers getting up."why didnt you want to tell me"i ask chasing after him.his eyes were orange."i know you dont even like me so i didnt want you to know"he says and goes to walk away.i grab his hand i lean over and kiss his cheek."what was that for?"he asks with a smile i blush and shrugg."lets get ready for our date"i say."i like the sound of our"he says.i roll my eyes and go into the closet.i grab my clothes and walk out i stare at greyson "grey dont change in front of me"i squek."your gonna see it sooner or later anyway"he says with a laugh.i turn over with a huge blush."im done"he says i turn back around to see him put on his shirt.i run into the bathroom and change.i come out to see him on the phone."yes sir thank you"he says.then he hangs up and turns to em "i want to kiss you right now that was the werewolf king he said that the pixie princcess called him he is coming tommorow to discuss the issue"he says.i smie "thay great but i still dont know what its for"i say."you dont have to worry baby now lets go have our date"he says.he was hiding something "why are your eyes yellow"i ask walking out next to him."why are you lieing"ava asks."your lieing to me"i say with scoff."oh crap"ava says she apologizes to grey and then leaves."its for your own good baby"he says turning to me."why would you lie?"i ask."baby i dont want you worrying okay and if you worry i worry about you"he says."and?"i ask."i cant be distracted when the war comes"he says."war?"i ask in a whimper.alex walks over "shit"greyson growle."man have you gathered allies"he asks."yes"greyson says he stares at me."please baby dont worry lets just go if it makes you feel better tommorow you can come to the meeting"he says."i am luna you butthole of course im gonna go"i say causing him to chuckle.