Story time

Wendy was telling tonight's story of Cinderella to our brothers.I was hearing the story while I looked out the window,I always wanted to travel but father always tells me that I have to stay here and become a bank account like him.I didn't want that but it is the life he must pick out for me.I looked at my locket around my neck which had a picture of my parents and me before they died.I know that they want what is best for me. I really don't remember them cause I was too young when they died.nana started barking at the window and we all ran and opened it and looked outside but saw nothing.
I sensed something was not right, I went over to my bed and sat there.
In the corner of my bed there was a dog basket with a puppy inside.this is my pup bandit,I got him last year for my birthday that I played with him a lot.
He was a little border collie that I loved him very much.just then the clock on the wall made noise meaning that my aunt will be arriving soon.
I rushed to get ready,I put on a nice dress and combed my hair very nicely.I went downstairs with bandit.
Hello dear
Hi auntie
We waited for the others to come downstairs
They then came downstairs and we sat at the piano and sang a song.
I looked at mother who had but one kiss at the right hand corner of her mouth.she reminded me of my mother who also had a kiss on the right hand corner of her mouth.Wendy's turn the boys shout
They named the names of pirates ,I wasn't paying attention I kept thinking of my parents,I wonder if they are proud of me .I wish I could talk to them
What about you dear my aunt asked how are you doing
Alright but one day I really want to go out and travel like my parents.
Child traveling is hard to do and you must think of marriage and your family first.
Marriage?we all asked
But aunt said mother the girls are not yet thirteen
Walk towards me dears so I may appraise you
Just as I suspected the girls each posses a woman's chin,see their mouths there hidden in the right hand corner is that a kiss?
A kiss like mother's kiss said the boys
But what is it for?
It is for the greatest adventure of all time they that have slipped in and out of heaven
My girls women
Almost women
The adults sent us to bed but we were listening to what they were saying
Aunt Millicent said that me and Wendy must have our own room and spend more time with her.
We went upstairs and I was worried cause I was not ready to grow up just yet.