Chapter 1: Born

Okay, so if you see any I bad grammar or misspellings please don't blame me. If you want comment and tell me the problem, but just know this is unedited and my first story.

'I wonder where I am?' I thought as I looked up at the ceiling of my new father's bedroom from my crib. Just a few days ago I was brought home from the hospital after my mother gave birth to me, and from what I had heard there were complications and my mother didn't survive.

Flashback

"One last push Mrs. Lopez" I heard a voice say as I'm suddenly overwhelmed by bright lights above me and a strong chemical smell. That I recognize as it is from a hospital then all the lights are gone and replaced by a face.

"It's a healthy baby boy!" Says the woman above me as she walks me over to another woman then all the sudden a hear a noise and look over to see who I suspect is my mother and a heart monitor that is flatlining. All of a sudden I'm passed off to another nurse and taken out of the room where I'm cleaned and passed off to an older man that looks to be in his mid-20s.

"Hey little man, I'm your daddy"

Flashback Ends

After that, I soon learned my new name

Kaito Alejandro Lopez
My first name is from my great-great-grandfather and the rest are from my father's side of the family. I may have my father's last name but everyone always says I look just like my mother. Her pure black hair and perfect cheekbones, the only I didn't get from her are my eyes, more yellow than amber, the doctors told my father that I must have been a birth defect but I know that it's not they've always been this way since the day I was originally born.

That's right ladies and gentlemen this isn't my first life, probably won't be my last either. But don't ask what number this is I wouldn't be able to tell you if I tried I lost count long ago. There's just no point in remembering anymore. Anyway back to the story.

I was in my crib when my father walked in he had a tiny smile on his face, which from what I've heard from the ghosts in the house wasn't how he usually was. But ever since my mother died he hasn't had a real smile on his face. I trying to think of a way to change this though. But I'm quickly pulled from my thoughts as my father picks me up.

"What do you think about going out today Kaito?" He says and I quickly coo back trying to lift his mood even by the slightest. He gathers up all my stuff and puts it in his car which isn't much, I only had a collapse-able crib, a few onesies, my bear plushie, and a diaper bag. After I'm strapped into my car seat I fall asleep due to me still being a newborn.

I wake up as I feel the car stop not knowing how long we drove for. I look up to see that we're in front of what looks like a police station. With the front reading Beacon Hills Sheriff's Station.

My father picks me up wraps me in a blanket that has my first name on it and grabs my stuff from the back and puts it next to me. He then kneels next to me.

"I'm so sorry my little man but daddy can't take care of you I've felt so broken after Ayaka died and I don't think I would be able to raise you properly so I'm leaving you here I know you won't remember this so I wrote you a letter, just please know that daddy loves you no matter what."

I feel my heartbreak I may try to distance myself every life but parents are something that I've always had a strong connection to no matter how short my time with them was.  But I know this is probably for the best so as he stands up I stay quiet, I don't cry, whine, or coo for him to come back as he stands up and knocks on the door then turns and runs from the door hopping into his car and driving away.