Chapter 7: Peter Hale

(Just a warning there is some Smut in this so he warned)

My bed felt odd this morning it was stiff and my room smelled like dirt, and the forest. As my mind and body slowly woke up I realized I wasn't in the Garage anymore as I stood I saw Scott running through the forest shirtless with a blur of black with two glowing red orbs behind him. He suddenly jumped the fence of a house as he got close and disappeared, I heard a splash right after and assumed that he was alright.

With Scott gone though the blur, which I now realized was my Alpha turned towards me, unlike Scott though I didn't try to run instead I walk towards him showing my neck in a sign of submission, he seemed to like this as I heard a growl of content, as a approached I can right to his chest when he suddenly started to shrink, leaving me in utter surprise as I saw who my Alpha was.

Peter Hale.

Not just one but two Hales were active in Beacon Hills and one was my Alpha.

As this revelation set in Peter placed one of his hands on my check while the other rested on my waist. The moment he made contact I knew who he was, without a doubt, the one I had been waiting centuries to meet, he was my mate. He must have realized this to as he leaned down and scented me, marking me as his, staking his claim.

As he did this it finally set in I wasn't alone anymore, I had my mate, My Wolf , My Alpha. He must have smelt my happiness as he pulled back from the crock of my neck and grabbed my face, as he did I stayed to pant knowing where this was going. He pulled me in placing his lips on mine as he started off sweet gently kissing me as if i could break at any moment. Soon though his pace changed as he pushed me back and grabbed my hands so I was leaning against a tree with his leg between mine, trapped, I gasped as he applied pressure to my cock, and with that he dove into my mouth biting my lips and proving his dominance. He continued to the push on my cock as I started moving my hips wanting more friction, I was so close and I was about to cum as my breath hitched he pulled back. I whined and tried to move my hips to follow but as I did he removed one of his hands bringing it to my hips and pushing back so I was against the tree. I struggled wanting to climax but he wouldn't let go instead he started whispering in my ear telling me to be good and stop, while I didn't want to the hint of power was there and I didn't want to disappoint my Alpha so I stopped and took deep breaths calming myself, as I did he let go and took a step back.

I looked up to him and saw the smirk on his face that made him that much more handsome.

"Like what you see, sweetheart?" He said in a teasing tone that made me want to go back to what we were doing earlier, but I knew we couldn't, as my mind started to clear I remember that I had school and Stiles would be worried if I didn't show.

As I spiraled deeper into my thought Peter pulled me out as he grabbed my chin and pressed an innocent kiss to my lips.

"As much as I would like to go back to what we were doing earlier we can't, you have to go to school, and I have to get my affairs in order, I have been laying in bed for years as that so called nurse injected me with wolfsbane to slow my healing and and make me insane." He said nurse with such disdain that it could have been visible but before my mind could lead me down another trail Peter pulled me out.

"Go home sweetheart, I'll see you later, I promise" he said with conviction seeing the nervous expression on my face not wanting to separate, but I did as he said giving him a peck on the check I headed home to see Stiles and get ready for school.