Ravenclaw Draco

"I'm done with you, Harry Potter!" Screamed Romilda Vein. Harry rolled his eyes, not even having the courtesy to pretend to care.

Girlfriend number IIII IIII IIII II

And the year hadn't even started yet. New record: Harry patted himself on the back. They were on the train and Harry knew she was bound to come up to him at some point. He had owled her over the holidays of fifth year from his living room basically saying 'we need to break up.'

His mum and dad knew about the seventeen girlfriends he's had. James pinned it as the 'Potter Charm' and Lily scolded Harry for it, saying he needed to consider others feelings more.

"Who's your next target, mate?" Asked Ron, bumping his shoulder and smiling at him.

Harry smirked and shook his head. "Thinking of going stag, this year mate. More action, ain't it?"

"Just stay away from Hermione, yeah?" Ron still smiled at him but Harry could hear the underling of jealousy.

"She's all yours, mate." He put his hands up. Opposite them, Dean was asleep while Seamus tried throwing Berty Botts into his mouth (five out of ten isn't that bad a score).

When the apartment door opened, Harry sighed suspecting it was Vein again. To his surprise, there was a gorgeous blonde boy at the door who kept glancing down then up (his impeccable grey eyes!) with pink-painted cheeks. "H-hi, I erm- I- I don't have anywhere else to sit. And... since we're in the same year- I just, I thought I would ask if I could- could sit. In here." There was an awkward silence.

Seamus broke it just before the blonde was about to leave, Harry could tell. "Sure, Malfoy. There's only a space by Harry though, a bit busy here lad." He threw a bean at Dean and it landed in his mouth. "Get in!" He cheered. Malfoy chuckled, attracting Harry's attention even more than he already did.

Putting his trunk up, Harry noticed the boy was already in his Hogwarts uniform, however, it rode up when Malfoy had to go on his tip toes to put the trunk in the compartment. Pulling something out of his pockets, Malfoy put this weird thing over his head and had circular orange things covering his ears.

There was a line attached to some square with a black thing inside.

Sensing people looking at him, Draco put the headphones around his neck. Ron and Harry were staring at him in wonder. "Is- is something wrong?" He enquired.

"Er- what is that erm..?" Sheepishly, the ginger pointed at the headphones then drew a diagonal line to indicate the wire finishing it off with a rectangle.

"Oh, my Walkman?" Draco smiled. "It plays music on the cassette in the middle." (Draco opened it up, pulling out the 'cassette') "that then plays through these" (he tapped the headphones with his index finger) "do you... wanna hear?"

Harry looked at it with curiosity and uncertainty but nodded. Draco gave Harry the headphones and their hands brushed briefly. Harry had never felt anything so electrifying in his life. Cautiously, Harry put it on and he jumped as sound starting playing in his ears.

Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now

He passed them to Ron next who did not want to take them off. "Wow! This is incredible!" He shouted. Draco could hardly blame him. Dean leaped from his seat chocking on the eight beans Seamus managed to shoot into his mouth. Laughing, Seamus clutched at his sides.