8Cm

You could say I was in a lot of pain.
I woke up feeling like I was peeing on myself, but I wasn't. I got up and yelled "mom, I think my water broke". I went to the bathroom, took a shower and got dressed. By that time everyone was ready to go. My mom had already packed Viviano's and my overnight bag. We got in the car and I soon called Smiley. He said "he'll be on his way"
On our way speeding there, my contractions started getting worst. I felt like his head was literally going to pop out while I was in the car.
We soon got to the hospital.

I undressed and they put all the tubes and stuff on me. I was laying in bed looking up at the ceiling and the doctor came in and said I was 8cm. The doctor "Dr.Jabey" was really proud and surprised that I didn't want an epidermal and I was taking the pain like a boss or OG like my mom said.

I was then 9cm and it was ready to push....
I closed my eyes and squeezed someone's hand as hard as I could and the loud voices of everyone saying push came.
"One two three, pushhh" I pushed as hard as I could
"one two three, pushhh" I catched my breathe as much as I could before the next push came. Dr.Jabey said one more Maggie and the baby will be here.

"One two three, push " and soon I heard the cries of my little Viviano.
He was finally here.