meeting the parent's.

Isnt Tweaks mom gorgeous😍🤩.Also since I cant find her name and shes just known as mrs tweek should I give her a name for future chapters?Sorry about her lips I cant draw them well😅. Anyway onto the story!

Craig's POV

The next day(half a hour before he has to go meet tweeks parents)
Hmmm what should I wear...I think this will be fine...dont want to go to fancy right?Yeah(Use you imagination on what he'll wear).I should be fine.Ill just go have a quick shower then get dressed.

After the shower I got dressed and headed down stairs.I saw my dad in the couch.

"Where are you going?Your mother is making Dinner."My dad said to me still eyes on the screen.I swear he has eyes on the back of his head.
"I told you last night,I'm going to my boyfriend's house meet his parents.😒"I replied,"and mom knows".
"Atleast she listens to me"I muttered under my breath.
"Oh."
"Dont just oh me"i said in my monotone."Dont just oh him thomas!"my mom shouted from the kitchen,"and have a nice dinner at Tweeks house craig!"
"Ok!I'll be going now."

When I arrived at the house I knocked on the door wondering if I should have got at least a gift for his mom or dad.Then the door opened to me meeting a tall man.

"...Tweek!Hes here!"I assume his dad said.
"C-coming!"Tweek said walking down the stairs in the cutest outfit.

^something like this.

"Wow."I said shocked.
"What?Is it that ugly!?I'll go change!"Tweek screamed starting to turn around and walk up the stairs until I stopped him.
"No you just look beautiful."I said walking towards him until his dad stood in between us.
"Dinners almost ready😒💢"His dad said which I could tell he said annoyed on how close I was to his son already.(I just realised how he wanted to meet him and now hes acting all cold towards him...Richard has mood swings alright that's the only explanation!)

When the dinner was set we all sat around the table.I sat next to tweek while tweek sat in front of his dad and I sat infront of his mom.Though i heard a knock on the door and his dad went to open the door.When he re entered I saw a man walk in behind him.
"Hows my favourite nephew!"(I was going to make it tweeks cousin but decided to make it his uncle)
"Im great uncle zu."
"Now wheres the bitch that's dating my nephew!"He said overly joyful.

"Here sir."I said standing up to shake his hand but only to be pulled into a hug.
"Babe,here is my uncle. Zulucan or for short Zu."Tweek looked at me smiling.

The night went by and the dinner finished.I think I did pretty well for my first impression.I said my goodbyes to tweek and his family and went home.Going to sleep immediately when arriving to my bed.

——————————————————
I think that one was a pretty good chapter.Also remember all the drawings in these chapters are mine and I'm pretty proud of myself.I believe the only thing I didnt do is the what if when he sees me animatic!Anyway hope you enjoyed my story and sorry for all the past spelling mistakes I type really fast on phone and sometimes end up miss spelling stuff and not noticing.