The new girl

^drawing above is from obey me!One master to rule them all so I do not own it.

This chapter has a lot of swears in it be warned.

Tweeks pov

I woke up after that embarassing event that happened last night.I realised it's been a week since I arrived so now it's my first day of school.Nothing to worry about right?I have Craig and his group.Welp I got out of bed,had a shower and got dressed,not doing my hair cuz what's the point?

I go outside of my house with coffee in my thermos.Then I saw a car and craig got out the driving seat.
"Like my new ride?"Craig said.
"Hmm nice."
"Get in.Ill take you too school,m'lady😉"craig said flirting.
"Coming coming."I hoped in to the car and sat shotgun.

Craig drove us to school and I went to my first class with craig and sat next to his right.I held his hand under the desk when a girl came into the class.I didnt think much of it until she came and introduced herself to craig and ignoring me.

"Hey!I'm Arena!I'm new here and-"
"I dont care."Craig said.I could tell he was alredy getting annoyed by her voice.(wish I was heather!~😫Sorry I was listening to it while writing it and couldn't get it out of my head😅)
"Well can I sit there?"
"I dont care.Ask tweek."
"Who?"
"Oh!T-that's me,Its n-nice to meet you!And sure you can sit there"I said loudly like I usually am.
"Oh...umm ok thank you.Anyway craig how about I sit with you at lunch?Do you want to be friends?"
Craig stayed silent.
"Alright I'll see you at lunch then!"She said.

Shes starting to get on my nerves.

Arena pov

At lunch.

I looked around the cafeteria to see if I can see craig.I really think he has a crush on me!I really like him the first time I saw him with his looks and him being a mystery.Hes just my type.I saw Craig but he was with that other blond!Tweek was his name right?Ugh why is he so close to him!?

I walked up to his table and sat down in front of him.That b*tch still cuddling up to his arm.
"Um do you mind getting of of him."
"Oh um yeah sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable..."He said apologising.
Craig seemed to be zoning out but snapped into reality when taht dumbass let go off his arm.

"Huh?Tweek are you alright?Whyd you let go?"He said sounding concerned...what does that slut have that I dont(A personality and a dick!).
"Oh it was making her uncomfortable so I stopped."The b*tch yawned."Oh is that clyde and token!"

"Who?"i said innocently.
"Oh they're Craig's best friends!Just dont fall in live with them cuz they are dating.Even though they're are both bisexual,you dont have a chance since they live eachother so much."

(I dont know what to do know ummm)We talked and I googley eyed craig for the rest if lunch occasionally giving tweek death glares.Like what type of name is Tweek and why is he always twitching and stuttering.What a freak.(oh no she didnt!)The bell rang and I got up to go to my next class until I bumped into someone.

——————————————————

Omg I suck at making drama T-T.More terrible chapters were that comes from also I want know if anyone is actually watching this or not.Welp bye!