First Day

Sonic woke up the next morning. He was exhausted from what happened last night and a little shaky. He still couldn't believe all of that happened and that he was on a different planet now. Without Longclaw.

Sonic crawled out of the hole and stood up. He blinked at the bright sunrise which turned the sky to a pinkish color. He clutched the bag of rings to his chest, it was the most important thing that he had.

He wanted to find a new shelter, one that he could stay in for a long time. The hole he slept in last night wasn't very comfortable because it was too small. He kept on walking, ears perking at every sound and birds chirping. He looked around at his new home planet. The sun made the trees and grass glitter reflecting off morning dew. It was kinda beautiful "I guess this isn't so bad.." the hedgehog said to himself.

The sky was now a light blue and the sun shined bright. But it wasn't very warm. In fact it was really cold. Sonic had never felt this cold before, it was always really hot on mobius. The hedgehog shivered when a strong breeze whipped around him, clutching the bag tightly against his chest.

He kept on walking for several minutes then he stopped. He saw a little yellow flower sitting next to a tree trunk. It looked exactly like the flower he tried to give Longclaw just last night but the flower was a bit smaller. He drew in a shaky breath and forced himself to keep walking. He didn't want to think about Longclaw. He wanted to forget it ever happened. But it was hard to forget. He remembered it so clearly. And he didn't like that one bit.

He tried to stop himself from sobbing again but it was no use

He tried to stop himself from sobbing again but it was no use. He wiped his eyes, sniffling. Sparks started to grow on his quills the more he thought about it. He drew in a breath. Just... stay calm. He continued walking still sniffling a little. He looked to his right and saw a hole beneath a tree, the said tree had moss growing around the base of it with little clovers on the ground. Right behind the tree was a little stream. The cave looked like it was dug out by some other animal then abandoned it.

He got to his knees and crawled inside. The cave was bigger than the small hole he slept in last night and he had more room to move around in it. He decided that this was going to be his cave that he would stay in for a while. He relaxed a little knowing that he now had a safe place to stay.

The hedgehog's stomach made a loud gurgling sound. He groaned. He didn't realize how hungry he was until now. The last time he ate was yesterday morning with Longclaw. He crawled back out of his cave and stood up. Wait how was he supposed to find food he had never been on this planet before. Longclaw usually brought back berries or some strips of meat back to the hut at least twice a day. But now... he was alone.

"Focus Sonic just find some berries it shouldn't be that hard." He zipped around the forest looking for something he could eat. He stopped at a few berry bushes but they were dead. And there weren't even any berries on them anymore. He looked around almost the entire forest until finally he found a berry bush. The bush had bright purple berries on them. Yes! He picked one of the berries off of the bush. He was about to bring it up to his mouth then a thought popped into his head. Wait Longclaw said some berries were poisonous. This thought got the hedgehog shifting his weight from one foot to the other looking at the berry in his hand. He didn't know how to tell if the berries were poisonous or not. Longclaw always told him not to pick and berries without her seeing it first.

Sonic dropped the berry on the ground. He couldn't risk it. He would have to find food somewhere else. He glanced over to his left he saw a bunch of tall structures. I guess they were houses? He walked a little closer. He had never seen houses this big and fancy. They were huge compared to the hut he lived in on mobius. If there were people around there had to be food right? But if he was seen... "no don't think like that." The hedgehog said to himself.

"But there is probably a bunch of food there so I think I should go" The hedgehog said arguing with himself.
"No Longclaw told you not to go anywhere near people"
"But how else am I supposed to find food I can't risk eating those berries!"
"I guess I could go..."

The hedgehog drew in a shaky breath. If he was fast enough he could zip through there without anyone knowing. He places his hand on a tree and looked in front of him. A wide grey pathway snaked in front of him. On the other side of it were some trees, with the houses right behind the trees.

"Alright you can do this" he drew in a breath and stepped onto the path way making is way toward the trees and houses on the other side. He perked his ears up. He herd a weird noise coming from his left. A huge black blob in the distance. What is that? He squinted his eyes trying to see it better. But it was coming closer. It was so close now he could see it clearly it looked like it had wheels in the front and back and it towered over him. His ears flattened against his head as he heard his heart pounding hard in his chest. The thing gave a loud honk as Sonic dove into the nearby trees panicked.

________________________________

Maddie Wachowski was heading toward the vet clinic because apparently she got a call about someone finding a stray dog, covered with fleas and ticks. She hated seeing animals in poor condition. She would do anything to help an animal in need especially if-

Something snapped her out of her thoughts. Something on the road starring right back at her with terrified emerald green eyes and blue fur. "What?!" She honked her horn and swerved to the other side of the road. She looked back at her mirrors but there was nothing there.

When she got her car back on track she froze, eyes wide. What the heck was that thing?! She had never seen a blue animal before and it looked like it was standing upright like a human. She shook her head. It was probably just her imagination she didn't actually see that ...right? Tom won't believe any of this when she gets back home.
________________________________

Thank you for reading 😊 this is the first story I have ever written so sorry if it's not very good. But I will be doing updates regularly so look out for that! Have a great day :)