1. Valentines Day

It was a beautiful day in the world of Vocaloid and Utau. Miku woke up excited without knowing why. Then she realized, "Oh right, it's Valentines Day! Yay!!" She was more excited when she realized it was Valentines Day.
Miku starting walking to Synthesize Academy (Fake made up school I made btw) seeing everyone with chocolate, flowers, and hugs. Miku took out chocolate out of her bag. "Let's see, who's my Valentine?" Miku asked herself. "Oh, I'll just give it to Luka, my best friend!" So then Miku walked over to Luka under the shade. "Yo Luka, this is for you." Miku said. "Aww thanks! Your the best!" Luka shouted. Then they both went in for a friendship hug. Kaito came in and tapped on Luka's shoulder. "Yes, Kaito?" Luka asked. "Would you mind if Miku and I go talk?" "Oh sure!!" Kaito started chatting with Miku. "Umm, Miku.." Kaito started handing chocolate and flowers to Miku. "Happy Valentines Day! I love you Miku!" Kaito said. Miku blushed and didn't know what to say. "T-Thanks, Kaito.." Then Kaito kissed her cheek and went off. Luka skipped back to Miku with chocolate all over her face. "How was it?" She asked Miku, "It was nothing," Miku said trying to hide what really happened. So then Miku and Luka went to class wondering if they're gonna do good in their concert.

Author's note:
I hope you enjoined the first chapter of my Vocaloid fanfic. Hope you enjoyed! See ya!!!