2. Tutor

Heyo guys.. I was planning to do a cliffhanger the last chapter but apparently I failed.. Soo yea enjoy this chapter .0.

The bell rang and the office called in Miku. "Yes, sir?" Miku asked the teacher. "Len needs a tutor. Is it okay if he comes over to your house so you can tutor him? Your grades a very high." Miku replied nervously with a yes. So then Len and Miku walked home. Miku opened the door and yelled, "Mom, my friend and I are gonna study in my room!" "Alright, have fun!" Miku's mom shouted back. Miku and Len sat on the chairs and started to pull out their text books. "So Len, what subject do you need help with?" Miku asked. Len didn't say anything because he was shy. A few minutes later Miku stood up and walked over to the door. "I'll be back, I need to go to the bathroom." Miku said. Miku came back from the bathroom and saw Len with his boxers on and his shirt un-buttoned leaving a gap showing his nipples and stomach. "L-Len, what are you doing!?" Miku asked angrily. Len pushed Miku down on her bed and crawled over her. He took Miku's shirt forcefully. Len stared at her bra and then looked at her eyes.

Miku's POV
Does Len actually feel this way about me? Or is it just a trick like always? I can't tell! His eyes are attached to mines! I can't stop looking. I can't blink at all but I wanna so bad...

Len leaned toward Miku's face. Then Miku's eyes open widely. 'Is this actually happening!?' Miku thought.
'He's actually in love with...'

Author's note
Lol sorry that was the worse cliffhanger ever. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this sloppy and lazy chapter. Gooodbyyyeeee!! ^~^