Dark Soul?

Previously.....

Fang: But the Elemental powers were Retta'ka's and the original masters were all dead!!

Dark soul : *sigh* Did I say that I want his Elemental powers?!

Huh?!

Kaizo: What do you mean? Boboiboy only has Elemental powers....

Dark soul: No, he has another power right..... Amato?

Amato who stayed quite the whole time said..

Amato: H-he's Right.... Boboiboy has another power other than the Elemental powers......

What?!!!!

Boboiboy : D-dad...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Boboiboy : D-dad..... What do you mean?!!

Amato: Son, I'm sorry..it's......som-

Dark soul : Now stop... I don't have time to see your drama....

Alavro: Dark soul..... Why do you need boboiboy's powers?!

Dark soul : Oh yeah....I told you that it was supposed to me mine...

Kaizo : What powers?!

Dark soul: Something that can both save and destroy the universe......

What?!!!

Fang: Boboiboy why do you have a dangerous power like this?!!

Boboiboy : Even I didn't know that I had another power.

Ochobot : But how is that possible, there is no signal of any other power...

Kaizo : Huh?... That's right.... You are just lying right,?!!

Dark soul: Why do I have to lie..?

Alvaro: Egh.... Just stop it DARK SOUL!!!...

Dark soul: Ohh... So you are angry because I didn't tell you where your brother is..right?.... Anyway I have wasted all my time.... So, give be back what's supposed to be mine..... Boboiboy....

Boboiboy : Huh?!!

Alvaro: I will not let you hurt him!!
Eclipse speed...!!

(Alvaro's powers are going to be revealed 😅)

Alvaro then got dark soul and was about to slash him with his eclipse sword when...

Dark soul: Dark slaves!

When Alvaro was about to slash him someone pushed him from the side....

Alvaro: Huh?!

Dark soul: So Eclipse manipulation huh?..........By the way these are my dark slaves...

Alvaro: Aiishh...Eclipse leap..

Alvaro then teleported behind dark soul and dark slaves he then took his sword and attacked the dark slaves... This time dark slaves didn't get a chance to defend themselves... They then got hit by Alvaro's sword and disappeared into black smoke...

Dark soul : Huh?!... You destroyed my slaves?!!.. You are going to pay for this!!...... Dark Knights!!!!

Dark soul then summoned 20 Knights in a black armour with a black sword..