Hello again :D (A/N)

It's been a while since I've uploaded/updated on this book. Through last year and this year just made me feel weak, depressed, sacred, tired, anger, and mostly stress and major family problems. Also about COVID-19, it killed some of my family members just like it did to millions of other people in the world too. Also I'm kinda in a bad situation rn but it's slowly getting better, thank goodness but I'm still not happy like I used to be.
School was also a major problem for me during this pandemic as well (but now I'm out of school so I don't have to worry about that now). Some people being rude to me, making fun of me, loads of assignments being missing and not finished on time, loosing sleep and just feeling like I'm not good enough. But thank the lord he helped me get through all the pain I've went throughout 2020- The present (June 20, 2021). Also I've passed my grade and moving on to the next, what about you all? Speaking of you all, how are you doing today? Did you eat your 3 meals for today? Did you get enough sleep? How's everything going at home so far?
You know that I love you right? If you're going through a bumpy road rn it's ok, there are many people that still care about you more than you think. I don't even know you behind the screen but just know I care about you too..
So I'm sorry for not posting like I should've been doing, maybe you can forgive me.

Thank you for reading this,
Author-Senpai💕