Ch - 24

Zhou Zi Shu turned his face towards Wen Ke Xing . He angrily glared at him …. " Lao Wen , what is the meaning of this ? " 

Wen Ke Xing dropped the alcohol glass that was in his hand . He quickly ran towards Zhou Zi Shu . He tried to wrap his arms around him . But Zhou Zi Shu averted his arms …. " First talk to me ! 

Gu Xiang got scared . She couldn't believe she is the one to cause a rift between her Master and his doctor boyfriend . 

Gu Xiang had already guessed before how angry Zhou Zi Shu would be after knowing the truth . But she never thought in her mind , she would be the one to blame . 

Wen Ke Xing then tried to hold Zhou Zi Shu's arm … " Ah Xu , please listen to me ! ….

…. It is not what you are thinking ? " Zhou Zi Shu pulled his arm back …. " How many more lies are you going to tell me , Lao Wen ?! " Zhou Zi Shu shouted . 

Gu Xiang quickly took Zhang Cheng Ling out of the room . Wen Ke Xing started apologizing to Zhou Zi Shu . Wen Ke Xing told him that it was not a lie . He really needed to get some experience as a doctor from an expert to act in the drama . 

And when Wen Ke Xing thought what would be better than to ask for help from his crush , his beautiful doctor Zhou Zi Shu , he approached him . 

Wen Ke Xing explained everything to Zhou Zi Shu . Wen Ke Xing said he thought that way he would get two things in one go . He would successfully make Zhou Zi Shu fall for him and will also get to learn experiences as a doctor . 

Zhou Zi Shu gave a sarcastic laugh … " Lao Wen , how great of you to think like that ? ….

…. Whatever you do , in both the ways you would be the one to get benefits from both the sides ! " 

Zhou Zi Shu looked directly into Wen Ke Xing's eyes …. " Did you ever consider my feelings ? 

" I … I … really do , Ah Xu …. Everything I have done … I have always considered your feelings first ! " … Wen Ke Xing put his hand on Zhou Zi Shu's cheek . 

" No ! Lao Wen ! Don't lie to me ! You never did ! ….

…. All this time you were just acting in front of me to love me ... to care about me … But the reality is different ! "

Zhou Zi Shu gave a sad smile …." I think I am a fool here ! …. 

…. I shouldn't have thought that an actor like you could really fall in love with me …. No ! I was wrong ! ….

…. Actors like you , can only just act … play with someone's feelings and approach anyone for their own benefits ! " 

Wen Ke Xing was listening to everything Zhou Zi Shu was saying to him all this time . But after hearing his accusation that an actor can't be able to love him in real life , he got angry . All the words of Zhou Zi Shu came to his mind during their time together .

 All the words of Zhou Zi Shu came to his mind during their time together

Wen Ke Xing finally snapped out …. " Ah Xu , enough is enough ! ….

…. Stop saying this all the time …. Actors can't do that … can't do this ! ….

…. We are human too , we feel hurt too ! …

…. Ah Xu , don't you think you are overreacting now ! " 

 Maybe the way of approaching you was wrong ! …. But my love for you is real … I loved you so I approached you ….

…. And you are telling me … I have played with your feelings ? Ha ! " Zhou Zi Shu got surprised , it was the first time for him to see Wen Ke Xing this much angry . 

Wen Ke Xing turned his back towards Zhou Zi Shu . He started by saying being an actor is really not as easy as Zhou Zi Shu thinks . 

Being an actor has as many peaks as there are many demerits too . Acting is not that easy . One has to understand the characters . Have to understand their emotions , their needs , their style , behavior and has to make himself like the character . One has to forget about himself and has to lose himself in the character . It is the emotional struggles of an actor . 

Then there are many physical struggles actors always have to face too . Like one has to always be ready for the shoot . Whenever directors call you , you have to act , whatever the weather conditions are - rainy , sunny , freezing etc .

Be it day , noon or nighttime , it doesn't matter . Somedays whole day just passes by doing shooting , livestream , commercials shooting , photoshoots without getting time to eat or sleep . 

Wen Ke Xing laughed …. " Ah Xu , you think acting is easy ! " Zhou Zi Shu opened his mouth and closed. No words came out . He just kept listening to whatever Wen Ke Xing was telling him . 

Wen Ke Xing again faced Zhou Zi Shu . He added not only these . He doesn't want to complain , after all he has chosen this profession for himself , he is making lots of money by this , so he could ignore his struggles when he gets to see happy faces of his parents , his fans and his near dear ones . 

But there are haters too , who hate everything the actor does . They are always there to point out your smallest to smallest mistakes and make fun of them , give bad comments and sometimes something more . But after seeing the love from fans we tried to forget them and keep doing our best to deliver the best movie , dramas for our fans . 

Wen Ke Xing stopped , he looked directly into Zhou Zi Shu's eyes …. " Ah Xu , you telling me we actors don't have feelings , only know how to act ! And play with others feelings ? " 

Wen Ke Xing asked …. " Ah Xu , really do you think my love towards you all lies ? " Wen Ke Xing said it was never .

 If it was Wen Ke Xing would never stay at such a poor dormitory just to see Zhou Zi Shu's face . He would never give Zhou Zi Shu an apple , when apple is the fruit Wen Ke Xing hates to eat himself , only because it is Zhou Zi Shu's one of his favourite fruits .

And he would never send lunch or have dinner with Zhou Zi Shu , when Wen Ke Xing is the person who enjoys his alone time more than being surrounded by others . 

" It is okay then , I am going from here …. 

…. I will always love you , Ah Xu …. If you ever loved me or think my love for you is really worthy for you …. Then come to me …. 

…. Till then I will never disturb you ! Bye , Ah Xu ! " Wen Ke Xing went out of the room . Gu Xiang and Zhang Cheng Ling exchanged looks between them . 

Zhou Zi Shu wanted to go after Wen Ke Xing . But he could gather courage to stop him , after saying so many hurtful things to him . 

***

***

Keep commenting and voting , if you like it .