F. I. V. E. (21+)

Taehyung: don't dare to touch her you fucking cheater.
He threw her hands away.
Lina: oh so this bitch told you.... Don't believe her Taehyung. She is a lier.
Taehyung: I know who is liar in between the two of you.
Lina: honey, how can you take her over me?
Taehyung: because I fucking love her.
That words shocked lina
Lina: what?!..... You bitch
She was going to hit her with tear on her eyes.
Taehyung push her away
Taehyung: oh so you feel hurt when you are the cheated person but you also can make out with random man every day. You can plasure random men every day and it's nothing serious huh? Get lost u bitch. I know exactly what slut you are. I married you just to make Ira the CEO of the company. Now get out of my house.
Lina: I swear I will never let her be the CEO.
Taehyung: oh really? Just 2 more weeks.... Only 2 more weeks are left. You will never be able to do something in these two weeks. And
I WILL make sure of it. U know what you already signed the divorce papers even without noticing.
Lina: what! When.... I mean how
Taehyung: It's because you were busy pleasuring my manager that time. I told him to seduce u and make u sign on the papers you slut.

After that day Taehyung pushed Lina out of his house and promised you that he will marry you on your birthday. After two weeks he and you signed the marriage registration and get married.

Now after 3 months

Ira's POV
I took a hot bath and chose an outfit. I wanna dress up for my daddy today. He loves me so much. He never touched my mom just to not to hurt me. I just want him to love me. He is coming back from his business trip today.

I found a cute dress. I wore a black short skirt with check designs along with a white full sleeved top. I also wore my long black less socks cuz I know he likes it.

( *Imagine the socks with less belts

( *Imagine the socks with less belts. I couldn't find on* )

Time spik

I was reading a book lying on my bed. It's already 11. I went up to have some water and suddenly the lights turned off. I was confused. What happened to them. The room was still enough bright because of the night lamps. I felt someone back hugging me. My heart spiked a beat.
Ira: T-taehyung?
He didn't replied and pushed me to a wall. He kept his hands beside me and pinned me on the wall.
O my geez. He was looking hot.
Taehyung: I missed you baby girl.

I blushed madly
Ira: Me too...
Taehyung: really?
Ira: hmm
My hands were on his chest. My lips touched his and he kissed me gently at first. I felt his hand on my neck. He deepen the kiss. I pulled him by his collar. He pressed his lips on mine even more. He was kissing me hungrily. I can feel how much he miss me in this 2 weeks when he was in his business trip. The dimmed lights were making our bedroom more romantic. He pulled away. We were panting badly. After a few seconds he slipped to my neck and started kissing it. He was gentle. I was scratching the back of his shirt. Suddenly he kissed my week spot leaving red marks. I couldn't take it anymore and moaned. He kept sucking it. I squeezed his shirt and presses my lips on his shoulder trying to control my moans. He sucked it harder.

"Ahh~"
"Already enjoying it baby?"
"Ah~ daddy~ its sensitive"
"Then you should love it right?"

He said and I bit my lips looking at his deep gaze. He came near my face and I couldn't break the eye contact. His forehead touched mine. I suddenly felt my waist loose. And heard something drop. I looked down. He unhooked my skirt and it fell on the ground. He kissed me again but pushed my hand above and interlocked our fingers. I was trying so hard to free my hands. But he is way more stronger than me. He pulled off and push me on the bed. My body above my knee was on the bed but still my toes were touching the ground. I sat up slowly. He unbuttoned his shirt came closer. His index finger got inside my long socks. He pulled one of my socks out. Then the other one. He picked me up and placed me on the bed properly. He Hovered over me. I felt his hands under my shirt touching my bare skin. My cheeks were red because of the hot sensetion. I bit my lip and and shut my eyes when I felt his hands getting more up and up near my breast. He squeezed my left breast making me moan loudly. He pulled his hand out and kissed my nake. I can say he left red marks. I was moaning mess. He grabbed my arms and pinned them beside my head.
"Ahhh ~ daddy"
His lips touched my throught and slided down. He unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of my shirt with his lips. He got up and looked at me breast. I was wearing my bra but he can see my cleavage. He bit his lips. I looked away. I was too shy.
"You are making me go crazy" I heard his husky deep voice. I looked at him and he pinned my hands more tighty. He kissed my cleavage and I was going crazy to touch him.
"Pleaseee~" he wasn't kissing me hard on my breast and I wanted him to. He was doing it intentionally. I felt his grip on my hands lose and his hand travel down to my waist. My both arms pulled him closer pushing him in my breast and making my moans more pleasurfull. He bit my uper breast living marks. I was scratching the bed sheet with my feet. I felt his hands uder my shirt. He unhooked my bra and threw it somewhere. My breast got lose.

Taehyung's Pov
She was making me uncontrollably hard. Her breast looked almost double when I unhooked her bra. It bounced a little. I sucked her breast living more hickies there.

I pulled out my pants and shorts making my huge bulge visible. She was looking at me wide eyed. I smirked. "What baby?"
She looked away and her whole face was red. She looked at me again biting her lips. " is it gonna hurt?" I smiled. "Don't worry. I will be gentle
............Just the first time." My voice got deeper at the last words. I slowly pulled her panties down. Her face was burning red and her panties were soaked. I touched her. "Already so wet huh?" She bit her lips.
"Ahhh~ daddy. Don't make me beg"
I smirked... I pushed a finger inside.
"Aahh~ daddy"
I pulled out my finger.
I took a condom out from the drawer and sat on her legs. I rolled down the condom and wear it. I placed my member outside her. I pushed myself in her just halfway and she screamed.
"Ahhhhhh~" I saw her squeezing the bed sheet.

Ira's POV
I felt his member out of mu entrance. I want him so bad... He slowly started puting in and I moaned really loud.
"Ahhhhhh~"
I squeezed the bed sheet. He was just halfway and I was already so weak. I bit my lips. It was painful but pleasurfull. He stopped smirking.

Taehyung 's pov
I was just halfway and she can't take it. I stoped and smirked.
"P-please"
I pulled my self a lil out.
"Ahh please..."
" I wanna hear you baby."
She was still being shy..
"H-harder daddy~"
She pulled my by my collar making me ley on her. I pushed my self into her and she was a moaning mess. I was still doing it too slow
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh~ d-deeper. I beg you."

Ira's pov
He was teasing me so bad.
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhh~ d-deeper. I beg you" I want him so bad to go more deep. I clenched my walls around him making him moan...
"Ughh baby.. U r so fucking tight"
He hugged me at last pushing his full length inside me.
"Aahh~"
I was a moaning mess..
He started fucking me slowly. Why he needs to teas me so much. I hugged him tightly. I again clenched my walls against him.
"Ugghhh~.. Don't -thrust- worry baby. -Thrust- you will get what -thrust thrush- you want..
He suddenly hit my g spot and stared moving like a monster. I was moaning just enough loud to make our neighbors call the police. A few more  thrusts and I was close.

" daddy~ ahhh~ I- aaahh~ I am- aaaaahh~ c-close"
"Aahh~ Hold it back baby"
"But"
"Hold it back"
I obeyed him and tightened my walls to hold my cum back. He moad loudly
But didn't stoped. He started hitting me hard. I was tightening my walls with whole efforts. I heard him curse
"Ahh~ fuck!"
I couldn't hold it back anymore and cummed while his cum filled the condom. A long moad left my lips.
He breathed heavy amd sat up on my legs. I blushed. I closed my legs. He just smiled.
"Its not over baby."
I smiled shyly
He kissed me with that. Separated my legs slowly and.....

~next morning~
A/n POV
You both did it al most 7 times last night 😏😏😏