Bloody Rain Massacre

32 minutes later, the tropical storm is getting harsher ans becomes a severe tropical storm as Kazumi and the Shinzu Red Army along with the Foundation Army of the  Leaf surrounded the camp of the Akatsuki Army.

Rogue Ninja of the Rain#1:

Kazumi Shinzu:
" Those of the Rain Ninjas loyal to Nagato and the Akatsuki must be executed. All of you are loyal to the leader of the Akatsuki must die."

Rogue Ninja of the Rain#2:
" Give it your best shot!!!"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" I, Kazumi Shinzu the Amekage shall declare a Blood Rain Civil War against those who were loyal to Nagato and the Akatsuki!"

The Foundation Army of the Leaf were led by two of Danzo's subordinates named Megumi Yamanaka (15) and Satoru Aburame (17).

Satoru Aburame:
" Lady Amekage. Should we start the attack?"

Kazumi Shinzu:
" I wanna thanked Lord Danzo of the Foundation for the credit."

Megumi Yamanaka:
" The Foundation doesn't have a member of Shinzu Clan or any members of the Uchiha Clan."

Kazumi Shinzu:
" That's because Uchihas of the Leaf were trained to be the policemen while some women stayed at home doing chores. Anyway, we should focus on eradicating these supporters of Nagato, the leader of the Hidden Rain Village."

Now the Bloody Rain Civil War erupted as the Shinzu Red Army and the Foundation Army have joined forces and managed to slaughtered many of the rogue ninjas of the Hidden Rain Village.

30 minutes later, the Shinzu Red Army and the Foundation Army are now slaughtered the entire rogue ninjas of the Mist who were supporter of Nagato and the Akatsuki as Obito, Konan and Pain saw what happened.

Obito Uchiha:
" The Red Army and the Foundation Army seized the Hidden Rain Village. There's nothing you can do about it Konan and Nagato. You two have no other choice but to flee from this village."

Konan:
" Now the Rain Village becomes a Socialist hidden village."

Obito Uchiha:
" That was a political ideology of the Shinzu Red Army."

Nagato:
" What should we do now?"

Obito Uchiha:
" We better move to some mountainous regions to seek refuge."