31 (Cry)

Author pov

Jungkook was looking at the door of the room they took Jin in. He was afraid lots what ifs in his mind! He closed his eyes and sat on the ground holding his knees crying.

"Jungkook!" Jimin went to him but he didn't respond. Taehyung who was standing across them sighed.
"I know you hate me....and hate to hear me but you need to be strong! What Suho wasn't!" They looked at him.
"When Jisoo died Jin....was always suffering alot! Suho wouldn't pay attention to him not he didn't love him no but he would hold Jin and just cry and cry telling him he is like her. I remember Jin hated to see others cry. He still does! As I know! The funny thing is.....the destiny brought a life for him..... that makes him cry most of the times!" He chuckled and wiped his tears.

"He needs you! More you need to tell him it is not the truth!"
"How do you know?" Jungkook asked and looked at him.
"Suho always would protect Jin from me. It was why he made him marry you. More he loved Jisoo so much. My appa once told me he left his lover cause of Jisoo."

"His lover?" Jimin asked and he nodded.
"Yeah! I don't know who is that perosn but.....my appa would always say.....he loved him so much. He said he found love in another life but Jisoo ruined that too." Jungkook closed his eyes. He no longer could put the puzzle pieces next to eachother.

"I don't know how to match these things. I just want to see my Jin well....without any fear and.....living happily!" Jimin and Taehyung looked at eachother.
"It is alittle complicated Jungkook! But we will help you ok?" Jungkook looked at those two.

"Why are you together?" Jimin swallowed. Jungkook will surely kill Taehyung if finds what is about them.
"I asked Taehyung to help me through finding some info. You know I found he knows more th-"
"He was sacrificing cause of you!" He turned to Taehyung shocked.
"Taehyung!"
"What? Jimin sacrifi-"
"Taehyung better to go an-"
"Why you don't wan-" Jimin shook his head.
"No! Let's ju-"

"What is between you two?" Jungkook who was eager to know about them stood up and went to Taehyung.
"What have you done to my brother?" Taehyung looked straight into his eyes.
"I love him!"

Jimin pov

I couldn't believe what my ears are hearing!
"What did you say?" I looked at Jungkook who asked him angrily.
"I love him!"
"What the fu-"

"Am I a joke to you or something that can play with?" I looked at Taehyung disbeliefe.
"Jimin listen I-"
"How can you play with someone easily? Do want to do what you wanted to do to Jin to me now? Yeah?" I just ran out of the hospital not being able to hear anymore.

"What did I do?"

Taehyung pov

I ran after Jimin! I knew I don't have any rights to tell him about that! He surely hates me and now.....I just fucked up!
I saw him crying hard everyone looking at him.

"Jimin! Jimin!" He looked at me with red eyes.
"What? You wanna fuck me again and play with my feelings while doing tht? Yeah yeah? I am a toy yo-" I took his hand and we went to my car.
"No you are not! Jimin you mean alot to me-"
"Kim Taehyung! We made a deal and now you are saying after......acting like a....like a whore to me.....you love me? Do you think I believe these shits?" He said crying loudly hitting my chest! I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

"You told me you believe me!"

Jungkook pov

"Mr Jeon!" I got up and went to the doctor.
"How's my husband? He is alright yeah?" He sighed.
"Your husband had a seizure!"
"W-what?" He sighed.
"It happens in pregnancies when your stress level is high! Right now his blood pressure and stress level is very high! Cause of the baby we cannot use some drugs so it'll be harder."