The Delivery Guy

"For many days, I'd wanted to order a vibrator and I finally got one online a few days ago and it's arriving today. I'm so excited!" As I was thinking about my new vibrator, the doorbell rang.

"Must be the delivery guy." I thought and went off to open the door. I opened the door to find a tall and handsome man standing with a package in his hand. "Shit! He's so hot!" I thought to myself.

"Are you y/n y/ln?" "Y-yes I am" I stuttered clearly infatuated by him. He asked me to sign on a paper and when I did, he handed me over my package, gave me the most charming smile ever and was about to go away when I suddenly had an idea.

"Hey! Wait! " I shouted. He turned to look at me confused. "Just let me check whether or not my order is damaged or incorrect." "Oh... Okay... You can check if everything is alright but please be quick."

"You can come inside my house if you want till I satisfy myself," I said to him hoping that he didn't understand the innuendo. He was reluctant to come inside at first but then after some convincing, he finally gave in.

He followed me to the living room and sat on a sofa looking quite uncomfortable. I got him a glass of water, unsure of what else I should do. Then I begin heading to my room when he called out "You forgot the package here ma'am! " I turned around and said "Aah... Would you mind opening it till I come back?" He looked at me, confused and I added "I'll be back in a minute just open it so that you can leave sooner" He looked like he was about to say something but I hurriedly gave him scissors and got into my room before he could say anything.

I removed my clothes and put on sexy black lingerie.

And then, feeling bolder than ever, I walked out of my room

And then, feeling bolder than ever, I walked out of my room. He was still sitting there with my vibrator in his hand. Good. He didn't run away after seeing the vibrator so he wants this too. As he looked at me, he gave me a sexy devilish smirk. "So... This is what you want huh?"

I nodded my head cheekily and he immediately lunged at me, grabbed me by my waist, and threw me over his shoulder. He was so strong... He would totally destroy me .....Oh god! Then he carried me to the sofa he had been sitting on earlier and threw me onto it. "A dirty little whore, aren't you?" He whispered as he started pinching my nipples from over my lingerie and all I could do in response was moan.

Then he slowly started dropping wet kisses down my chest to the waistline of my panties. He looked up at me seeking my approval and then grabbed the scissors I had given to him for opening the package and cut my lingerie into pieces. I did feel a little bad about it because I loved this set of lingerie but before I could regret anything, he started licking my clit. Oh, the pleasure was so immense that he reduced me to a whimpering mess within minutes.

He kept licking and sucking and fucking me with his tongue till I was too close to finishing but then he just withdrew. Licking his lips, he said, "You don't get to come so soon slut." He got up and grabbed me by my hair pulling me down from the sofa and pushing me onto my knees. "Now suck me off like a good girl and I might let you come."

I nodded my head and said, "Yes sir.", knowing well how it'd turn him on even more. I clumsily opened his belt and unzipped his pants. His cock was rock-hard by now. I started off by giving it a few kitty licks and I heard him groan. Then I slowly wrapped my lips around him and started to go down on him at a teasingly slow pace. He was clearly too frustrated by this so he grabbed my head and began thrusting inside my mouth at a punishing pace. He kept fucking my throat till he came inside it and then he made me swallow it all.

He carried me to my room and put me on the bed. Then he went out of the room and exactly when I thought that he left, he came back inside with my vibrator. He walked towards me like an animal, ready to pounce on its prey. "Let's see how well this thing works. Shall we?", he said and put the vibrator right on my clit. I moaned loudly as he started massaging my boobs. "Looks like you're enjoying yourselves.". "Ahh Yes! This feels so good!" I said, completely taken over by pleasure. Within a few minutes, I was screaming with pleasure over the force of my first orgasm from a vibrator. He got up from where he was sitting on the bed and adjusted himself in between my legs. God! Have some mercy on me! He is about to fuck me hard and I just know it!

He put his tip on my entrance and he thrust inside without any notice. "Fuckkk!" he groaned as he went balls-deep into me. I loved the stinging sensation of him stretching my walls almost painfully. He did not wait for me to adjust around him and he started increasing his pace with each deep and hard thrust. He was fucking me mercilessly, making me come so many times that I lost count. We kept fucking each other till evening and we fell asleep together.

When I woke up, I found him gone. He had left me a note with his number and he'd asked me to hit him up whenever I wanted to have some fun
;)