Chapter 23: 1 year!!

So today is my 1 year anniversary with Kian since I met him and fell in love. I'm going to surprise him by taking him to a restaurant and there I'll end up singing to him since he lives to hear me sing to him and the kids. Funny right, yea. I can't wait! I'm taking him to the Cheesecake Factory but what he doesn't know us that I made a reservation of the whole place and it's just me and him. I mighta bribed the CEO because I might know him from a long time ago. Anyways, I have to go dress shopping because 1 year
only comes once. I go to Forever 21 since I saw decent, non-stripper like dresses in there. Afterwards I'm planning to watch Netflix with him like the good old times. Sammy and Matthew volunteered to watch the kids so we wouldn't have to worry. Oh, I almost forgot. I bought him 2 things that I want him to wear. One is a $700.00 Hugo Boss tux I bought earlier. And your probably thinking well didn't you just wake up. Well yes indeed but I woke up from a nap and it's 2 in the afternoon. The reservations are at 6. The second thing I bought him was a fancy smanshy watch. I forgot where I bought it but lemme tell you. I thought we were expensive as women. Well you're wrong. The tux was $700 and the watch was another $200. He should be happy after this. I know I will because he looks like a hotter version of Kian with a tux on. Once I'm at Forever 21 I see a knee high black dress and I fall in love. Not the same way with Kian, clearing things up a bit. A girl NEVER falls in love with any materialistic thing more than her boyfriend, fiancé, or husband. Anyways I don't even try it in and I get my size, a 4. I'm pretty thin but I don't have much junk in my trunk. I mean I sorta do but nothing compared to Nicki Minaj though Kian and I totally believer that they're butt implants.Anyway. I go the register and pay. The dress is only $55 dollars so yea. And I go to the shoes section, after almost forgetting and buy 4 or 5 inch pumps. Now I'm just waiting for Kian to get home from work. Oh yea Kian got a job as a movie director, but local of course. That's always been his dream. He had already finished college for it, he just needed to get hired. He got hired about a month or two ago down in Universal Studios. I hear the door opening and I automatically greet Kian to hugs and kisses. He does the same. "Get ready because I have something planned for us later. Oh and I have something for you to put on. I bought it earlier today and I have an accessory to accompany it too." I say almost sounding as if I was speaking gibberish. "Okay. I have a surprise for you too." he says on his way upstairs. I follow him and show him the tux. "Woah! Is the the Hugo Boss suit I liked but never bought it because it was like $600 dollars?!" He says all excited. "$700 and maybe." I say with a smirk "Oh Tammy, you didn't have to do this for me." He says leaning in for a kiss. "Yea well you didn't have to get me pregnant and yet you still did. Why? Outta love because I know for sure I'm going to stay with Mr.Lawley until I turn into a prehistoric skeleton." I say kissing him. This kiss wasn't like any other. We started walking up the stairs and into our bedroom as I fall on the bed, I pause "We need to get ready or else we're gonna miss it." I told him. "Okay but real quick please." he say with a pouting face. I give him the Bruh face and he reroutes into the closet. "Oh and I got you this watch. " I say pulling it and going on one knee. "Kian Lawley" I say trying so hard not to laugh. "Will you take this watch and kiss me?!" I say. "I don't know, can I?" He responds I immediately jump up and kiss him. We start walking back. "Not right now. Later if you want but right now u have a surprise awaiting you." I tell him. He takes the watch and puts it on. He goes into the bathroom to fix his combover and when he comes out he looks like a cake that's too good to eat. "Ready?!" I say. "Yea." it takes us like 30 mins to get to the Cheesecake Factory. He has no idea that we're going there because all the lights are off. We park and we start for the end. "Umm I think it's closed." He says. "Maybe," I say,"Or maybe I just reserved the whole place for us." I say smiling. "Thanks babe." He says kissing my forehead. "You're welcome." I say snuggling into his neck. We stand there like that just enjoying the moment. When we go in it looks amazing. Little does Kian know what I'm gonna do!!
----------------------------------------
Sorry for any typos!! Bare with me here.