Chapter 26: Its that day!!

I'm so nervous. It's been a week since our 1 year anniversary and now I'm getting married. I have a ball gown, since the theme is mascarade ball. The dress is a silk, with a sweet heart neckline and had buttons down the back. My sister said it was elegant. I said it was beautiful. Five minutes passed and I was at the door, ready to become Mrs. Lawley. "You'll be fine." Sammy said. "Let's see you say that when you get married." I said back. "Okay." she said with a smile. You would think Sammy would be my maid of honor, but she's not. She's a bridesmaid along with Lis. My maid of honor was Tamryn. Kian's best man was Lucius. Some of the MAGCON boys and O2l guys were his groomsmen. I had Jenn and Andrea along with Miranda. Overall, it was the cutest wedding. Some dress alterations here and there but it was the best. Oh not my dress, Sammy's. Her stomach almost ripped her dress. Yea big oops. As I'm walking down the aisle, my mind is bombarded by the memories I had with Kian. I start tearing up but suck it in so my mascara doesn't run. I reach the altar and my sister turns me into Kian. I wish my parents were here. How much I miss them. I stand in the altar and we exchange vows. "You may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Kian kissed me. Not like any other kiss, no. This time, it meant we were married. After the whole party and such Lis comes up to me. She's obviously drunk because she smells like grey goose. "Can you call a cab for me??" She says trying not to throw up. Umm I don't have my phone. Go ask Kian he has his." I tell her. She walks off and a couple minutes later Kian comes. "Ready?!" He says as he points to the limo. We get in and head to the airport the kids are already there. We go first to drop them off with Kians parents in San Fransisco. We head to the airport there and head to our honeymoon.
----------------------------------------
Should I end it here or keep going? Comment and I'll decide later.