Censored

There are two types of people in the world:

There are people with the darkest hearts.

The definition of every and any thing good and pure in this world is twisted in their minds. Every fiber of their being is sick and twisted.

What's good is wrong and what's wrong is good.

Then, there are people with dark minds.

Whatever terrifying thing your sane mind can come up with; whatever heart wrenchingly horrific nightmare, is nothing but a sound dream in their minds.

Nothing is disturbing to the disturbed person.

But what happens when you're both?

What happens when you wake up everyday from a twisted dream to start a day of utter and complete terror?

What happens when you spend your entire life inside a prison?

What happens when all you can do is sit in silence. Letting all the demons trapped in my mind break loose. Doing nothing more than plotting the death of the warden and all the others that work in this godforsaken place.

All the while you hear yelling, screaming and kicking. You hear ghostly moans and eery footsteps after periods of chilling silence. The chatter of prisoners in nearby cells mumbling and chanting things in a language only they can speak.

I was in a hell of my own. Made especially for me. A fallen angel that used to be God's favorite. With other people just like me.

Welcome to the mind of a psychopath.