Chapter - 5 Naiive

"Ahh" i yell .
My coffee is sprawled all over my outfit and floor . My files are saved as they are in plastic folder .
There's a man standing in front of me & he's starring at me in horror. He's quite attractive, fuck naiive are you really bothering that right now ! my subconscious barks at me and i come to my senses quickly.
"Fuck , don't you have eyes !" I shout too loudly that I become the nucleus of  the cafe.
I collect my files & grab my purse and that man because of whom I'm in this state offers me his hand but I ignore him and help myself . He raises his eyebrow and dust his coat a little bit as I stand .
"It was your mistake not mine." He says quietly but clearly .
I smirk while flattening my shirt .
"Really ." I say and I know that I'm going to cry so I turn away from him and busy myself arranging papers that have come out of my files . My files are sticky , all wet including me my shirt is soaking . I'm smelling of coffee very nicely .
"You should have guarded your way. I don't understand why people don't make use of all of their organs ."
His words hit like a punch in my stomach, and that's it . I turn and tears are all over my cheeks . 
"Fuck you ! " that's all I can manage to say . My tears are flowing like someone has forgot to close a tap . I grab my bag and while wiping my tears off I began to walk out & he's still starring at me , this time in guilt guess . 
"Get out of my way !" I say still harshly & hitting my hand towards his waist but it didn't reached him . I don't look into his eyes and when I'm almost past him suddenly he grabs my arms and pulls me towards him . My tears reach my chin. He looks directly in my eyes and I look into his.
"Leave me ." I say crying .
"...I...uh. Do you need help ?" He asks apologetically and his eyes scanning my soaked outfit .
"No ."  I roll my eyes at him . He opens his mouth but quickly closes it . I get out of his grab & head out of the cafe . The air is freezing , why it's suddenly so cold in Seattle ? I realize that every ones eyes are at me shit I'm soaked in coffee . My tears dry . I wave at few taxi passing nearby . One stops a little ahead of me . I rush while rapping myself with my hands . My whole fucking body smells of coffee right now . I climb in quickly away from the gaze of everyone on street .  I check in rear view mirror of the taxi . I look horrible . Why the hell is the driver not moving ! I give him a irritated look and to my surprise i found that he is giving me the same . Shit I  haven't even instructed him . I instruct him quickly and he starts the engine without a word .