Chapter - 10 William

"Okay I get it that you're exhausted. But I think you've a link with that girl what's her name .... yeah Naiive."

He winks at me & I roll my eyes at him.

"I can't believe that Gem got a boyfriend .Did you check him out?" he launches himself on the nearby couch.

"Well not yet, she's was not going to tell me Steave. I found that out." I say downcast

"& she'll never going to tell you anything if you'll not stop forcing your dominance over her & everyone."

"That's not how things work with me. You know that." I shake my head.

"You can't control everything, you just need to try things other's way too Will." when Steave Scott takes your 'real name' that means that he's dam serious. Well he's wrong I can control everything on this sphere.

"I'll try." i say dryly

He stands suddenly as if going on a mission.

"We're going to a party!" He exclaims

"Fine I'll have the beer." I walk over to the refrigerator.

"You're coming too."

"Nope."

"Don't be so mundane Will." 

He says and walk over to my room. Second later I hear the sound of my cupboard opening. He's gotta be kidding me! I stand with yank and I'm about to set my foot into my room & I found Steave reading my diary. My body is paralyzed as if I've seen a ghost.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shriek

"Bro this is fucking interesting than Twilight. Can I take this with me?" Has he lost his mind!

"No of course not! Put it back" I say vexed from his act.

"Not a chance." He mockingly says & hops upon my bed.

"Take it back if you can!" he adds while bouncing on my bed like a dam seven year old kid.

"Steave don't fucking mess with me!" I bark

"I'll brother. I can give this back to you only if you change your cloths & come to the party." he's serious. Bloody serious.

"Fine!" I shout irritated .

"But first I want my diary back." he shakes his head & I know he's not going to me until.. hell! I head towards my bathroom & slam the door loudly.

"Easy bro." I hear Steave tee-hee mockingly. Can this day get any better? Anyway I lock the door & start embellishing myself with togs like ostrich feathers.

After few minutes I came out fully dressed, & I find Steave sitting near the edge of my bed watching his phone & holding my diary with other hand. Thanks heaven he's not reading chronicle of my life. He doesn't notice me until I snatch my diary out of his grip.

"Whoa bro." his say astonished. His eyes scans me from head-to-toe .

"Fuck you."