17

Please ignore grammatical and other mistakes ......

Other side -

What no how could he ,he is suppose to my wife how could he give that jerk a chance I don't care even if he dies I want him all to my self , gulf is mine I have waited for years for him I let him fuck people or get fucked only because I wanted him to accept me I guess  now I have to show my real self to everyone I want him.

Mew and gulf reached to gulfs home and got changed mew was still waiting for gulfs answer he was nervous about what gulf will say but finally gulf accepted him .

Gulf - mew I am not totally accepting you but I have decided to give you a chance try to court me if I feel loved and that you are really in love with me I will accept you .

Mew - that's all I wanted to hear baby I love you don't worry I will make everything right again .

Gulf - I guess so let's sleep for now I am really tired .

Back to other side -

I guess I have to go back to my baby many flies are after him how dare he confessed to my baby gulf is mine , i have waited years for him and now he is trying dating someone else I can't and won't tolerate all this book the next flight I guess my baby boy would like to see his future husband . Wait for me gulf I am reatuning to get you back you love to test my patience .

Back to mewgulf -

Mew and gulf were spending there night cuddling each other enjoying each others warmth mew was hugging gulf by his waist and gulf was on top of mew hands on mews cheast , untill they both fell asleep. At mid night something was buzzing mew sleep he saw gulfs phone ringing he picked the call not disturbing his sleep .

Mew - hello .

Who are you !

Mew - I should be asking you this who are you and why are you calling at this time .

I want to talk to gulf .

Mew - he is sleeping right now.

Ok , just inform him I will come to visit him in the morning .

Mew- oh.....k ( what I weird creature he was forget it , I will tell gulf in the morning someone called ) .

Other side -

That bastard is sleeping with my future wife how dare he slept with my wife that jerk find every single detail about him from his past to his present I want everything .

In the morning -

Gulf got up prepared breakfast for everyone after a while fern and angle came down and then mew they all sitting and talking about random stuff untill mew decided to tell gulf about the call that came yesterday .

Mew - gulf someone called yesterday night while we were sleeping I picked the call that person told me to tell you he is coming today .

Gulf - WHAT!!!! who was it .

Mew - I don't know

Gulf - shit he can't be him.

Mew -who .

Gulf - no one let's go .

The whole day gulf was lost in his thoughts his secretary long to told him to reatun home if he is not well long also called mew and mew took gulf home , but gulf was still in his thoughts about the Stanger who called him yesterday ....

Mew - gulf What happened are you okk you look lost .

Gulf - I don't know I am scared I don't know something is going to happen mew .

Mew - what do you mean is something bothering you gulf baby you can tell me anything .

Gulf - I guess , remember when I told you my parents set my marriage with a old guy earlier .

Mew - yes what happened is he bothering you .

Gulf - no he died that time only , but my parents had already taken the money , according to the deal if he dies I will have to marry his son even his son is much older than me he was like 7 years older than me but he also died a few years ago .

Mew - if he is dead what is scaring you baby .

Gulf - I don't know I am just having a bad feeling he is the one who called me yesterday I am scared.

Mew - don't be scared gulf I am here with you don't worry baby I will be there for you even if he comes I will be your sheild .

Gulf - I guess so .

Mew - don't worry and now sleep you look so tired you need to sleep baby .

Gulf - thank you I guess .

Finally baby I am back I will get you now , .... Get everything ready we will kiddnap him tommorow and get the weeding hall ready , also kidnap his ex husband and my future nephew and niece they will help me to get my baby and his ex has to see me and my baby getting married by his own eyes so that he could stop bothering us.

Yes sir everything is ready we will kidnap mr gulf tommorow from the coffee shop others will take fern angle and mr mew too .

Good now I will go and check on everything go now and get the drugs I asked for .

Sure sir everything is already prepared.

Next day -

Gulf was feeling unwell so he went to a coffee shop near by he had a nice coffee and decided to go back but while he was going back someone injected some thing in him which made him faint the person who injected him lifted him and took him in his car .

Baby you look so good just a few hours and you will be mine take the car to the destination and close the curtains , as soon as the person ordered the curtains were closed which separated the front seat from the back the person took uncounsious gulf in his lap and started kissing him. Baby I am sorry I am kissing you without your permission but I can't stop you look so cute and adorable while sleeping the person started touching inappropriately you still look cute I will love to have you again like the last time I took you I still remember when you were tied to my bed and I was fucking you , ahh that was the best day of my life now every day will be great because you will be my wife.

On the other side mew got up he was tied to a chair he looked around and found fern and angle too tied on different chairs he tied to break the ropes but he couldn't some one came and said

Sir is arriving soon with his future wife don't make things difficult if you want to live and we will leave you .

Who sir which future wife , why am I here .........