✨ ch-42 ✨(END)

A/n Pov

I am really sorry guys for not updating soon, as I again had a lot of projects to make.😅😅😂

Ok anyways you all start reading 😄

______________________________________

TxT pov(without yeonjun)

We looked at yeonjun at slight shock.

What happened to yeonjun? He never acted like this...

We know that he is really worried for y/n,we are too, but still that doesn't mean any sense for him to behave like this...?

He never used to be this angry when we went to missions or get hurt before coming back here?

(A/n:Guys let me clear this mission things to you, so y/n,txt&bp are working for a government agency. The time when soobin meet her in the park(ch-20), he asked her if she wants to learn some fighting techniques,and to their suprise y/n learned all those in less then the time they guessed she would, so they asked her if she wants to join them, first she didn't agree but eventually she agreed. And for black pink when they got to know that y/n is a part of all this they all also insisted txt to let them join them.

Even tho they had a lot of missions and all ,They(y/n,bp&txt) didn't let it effect their friendship. They all have different personalities while on mission. As for y/n ,she is the one of the most patience keeping agent out off all the agents,but she can be cruel when she is really angry, So, this is the reason she knows how to use a gun and different items.
Hope it makes sense 😅😂)

First he came back from USA earlier then us.... Now he is acting totally not like himself.

We need to know the reason behind all this.

We were about to ask him when bts entering with tears about to fall down.

We know how they must be feeling right now, seeing your brother or sister being in a critical situation,is really hard.

To be honest, we feel the same as we always treated y/n as our own sister.

Bts:where is she?? we asked where is our sister??!!

Yeonjun:why do you car-

Soobin:They took her to the operation room. Doctor said her condition is critical.

Jk: nothing will happen to her,yeah nothing will happen to her.*he kept mumbling to himself as the tears which were threatening to flow down starts coming out of his eyes.*

We really weren't able to see him like this.

Soobin:hey jk, plz stay strong and hope for the best, that's all we can do right now,right?

He(jk) nodded his head a little.

(A/n: Wait-I guess I didn't tell you black pink and TXT's ages so here it is: