1 - The Originals

*A week later*

Minx and Chilled wondered around in the deep forests, wondering where to go. They still have no home, and all they have is each other. Minx was gaining her trust in Chilled, slowly like ice melting. Chilled got full trust on Minx, which is pretty dangerous, since Minx told him that he's a 'Warrior'.

"Shh- I heard Footsteps, Lizzie!" A voice whispered behind them. Minx and Chilled looked behind them, they saw a shadow quickly hiding.

"They should be Tenebrosi sider kids-" Chilled suggested. Grabbing a celestial bronze sword that Minx have found in a looting/raiding.

"No-- they are light side." Minx corrected.

"How do you know?" Chilled asked.

"Smell the air- Tenebrosi Sider Kids smell like ashes. The air just smells like dragon's blood." Minx explained.

"Dragon's Blood?" Chilled asked.

"They must've some, because Dragon's Blood makes them immune to Fire or heal burns. But Tenebrosi Siders can drink some and turn into a Vampire." Minx explained. Then quickly, when the 2 were distracted 2 shadows came at them. One with an golden sword, and the other one have their hand into a small bag that hang to down on it hips. The one with the golden sword charged at Chilled, the one with the small bag went to Minx. Minx looked at the person, it was a kid, probably younger than her. It was a girl too, with naturally pink hair that it short, almost like Boy shaggy style.

The girl threw something at Minx, Minx realized what it was at the last second.

A potion.

Witch.

The potion landed on her, Minx felt tired and weaker than ever. The girl threw another potion, this time Minx was prepare.

"TUTAMEN!" Minx casted, her eyes turned into magical purple, Minx was immune the potion. Her magical purple eyes faded back into her natural hazel brown.

*Meanwhile with Chilled*

Chilled blocked the attack from the other one. Chilled got a quick look at the person. It was kid, probably the same age, but just a bit shorter. The kid was a guy. He has amber brown hair with blonde streaks, his eyes were a stormy gray.

Chilled remembered what Minx have told him, they are light siders. They must be lost and confused like them.

The kid, did an amazing attack. He made a side attack, which made Chilled fell for. Chilled block the easy move, quickly the kid switch it moves and quickly stab Chilled's ribs. Chilled fallen to his knees, in pain. He put his hand over the wound, hoping that Minx have a spell to heal the wound.

'Why do I always need Minx to help me?' Chilled finally thought to himself. 'I can do it myself.'

The kid tried to impale Chilled, but Chilled blocked it with the side of his sword. He sat up a bit, and slip his foot forward and kicked the boy's chest, making him fall backwards. Chilled got up and looked at Minx. Chilled can see that Minx was trying to reason with the girl.

"We aren't trying to kill you!" Minx said.

"YES YOU ARE!" The girl growled. She threw another potion at Minx, Minx blocked it with the immune spell, but Minx fallen to the ground.

"I could've killed you with my knife. I'm only defending myself, I'm not even trying to attack you! We are not Tenebrosi Siders, we promised." Minx finally said. The girl stopped.

"You promise?" The girl said.

"I promise." Minx said, she got up. On scale, Minx was taller than the girl, like you can see the differences alot. The boy looked at Minx.