15 - Potions Revenge

Lizzie slipped and she did not enjoy it. Lizzie slipped on the wet floor from the liquids spilling on the ground. Lizzie made sure that the potion on the ground wasn't bad, it turned out to be a strength potion.

Lizzie got off of the ground and pour a sparkley cyan blue liquid into a cauldron where Lizzie has to create a potion for her Witch's class. Lizzie has a hard time to speak/read Latin, so she's hoping to get Ohm or Minx to come to help her out. Lizzie mostly hoped for Minx to help and come first before Ohm does, but Lizzie knows that Minx has Archery classes with the Derp Crew. Lizzie bit her lip as she put 2 hand-fulls of golden monster blood into the cauldron and into the boiling liquid. Monster blood was a golden dust. Lizzie dusted off her hands on top of the cauldron. Lizzie grabbed a large mixing spoon and started to stirr it. Lizzie couldn't read the other half of the potion recipe. Because half of the recipe is Greek and the other half is Latin.

Lizzie was hoping that one of the 2 comes right away just in case the recipe says 'Mix for 2 minutes and add BLAH BLAH IN ALONG WITH BLAH BLAH'.

Then Lizzie heard the quiet and soft footsteps. Lizzie couldn't tell if it's Minx or Ohm, because both are part of the Hunters' class, they are trained to be sneaky and quick. Lizzie turned to see Ohm running in, Lizzie quietly hoped that Ohm slips on the strength potion on the ground. But then Lizzie remembered when Ohm jumped over the invisible liquid. 'Oh yeah, Ohm is a tracker.' Lizzie remembered, Ohm was trained to be a tracker or a trapper, but he's really good at finding traps.

"Okay, I'm here. What's the recipe?" Ohm asked, like he haven't ran at all. He sounded like he only walked the whole way, but like early has mentioned; Ohm is a hunter. Hunters are trained to quick and fast, so they must be trained to run for miles without breaking a sweat.

Lizzie pointed at the book on the wooden table. It was opened on a page called 'The Potion of Invisibility'. Ohm stared at the Latin words that was printed by ink on the old-material pages of the leather-covered book-like diary of the Original Witch.

"Stirr the liquid for 5 minutes then soon add Dragon's blood along with blood of the humans/villagers. Cup full of blood, along with human/villager blood, mixed with Werewolf blood, Magical's Blood, Mage's Blood, Wizard's Blood, Witch's Blood, Immortal Child's Blood, Original's Blood, Elemental's Blood, Vampire Blood and Hybrid Blood." Ohm translate as he reads the page. Lizzie stopped stirring as she looked through the shelves of random stuff that Ohm doesn't even know what exactly they are. Lizzie picked up a can of green-ish syrup-thick-like liquid, Ohm recorginze the smell of the liquid, Dragon's Blood. Ohm has to live with the smell for weeks, until when they found Minx and Chilled, Ohm lost the smell because Lizzie used the Dragon's Blood for one of her weakiness potions to attack Minx. "Shit." Ohm heard Lizzie cursed, Ohm let out a small smile, and wondered what was Lizzie's mistake. Lizzie turned to Ohm. "You're a hunter, you can run pretty fast. So, can you ran to the Derp Crew? Ask for Tom's blood. If that doesn't work, break into Minx's closest in our dorm room. She should have some Villager or Human's blood in there, along with other crazy things in there."

Ohm ran out of the room and ran toward the arena where Minx and the Derp Crew are. Ohm was quick, he ran in when Minx completely missed the target. Chilled, Ze, Tom and GaLm sat at on the brenches talking like Aphrodite Girls, Ohm heard his name, but choose to ignore the convestion, Ohm turn to ask Minx to help him out to convince Tom to give him some of his blood.

Meanwhile, Lizzie cursed under her breath as she remembered that she need to ask Ohm to get the other bloods. Werewolves' Blood? Lizzie knew that werewolves don't really exist anymore, well they still do. But they don't live near the academy at all. They probably live hundreds or even thousands of miles away. Lizzie knew it would take weeks to get Werewolf blood, but Lizzie hoped that Minx somehow has Werewolf blood in her closet. Lizzie hoped that there was a werewolf in the school. Lizzie bite her lip, 'Original's Blood'. Does it mean an actual Original or just someone's ancestry is an Original and they need their blood? Lizzie knew that her Ancestry is an Original, the Original Witch. Lizzie knew that Ohm is the Original Hybrid. Lizzie wondered about Minx, Chilled's ancestry was the Original Traitors (along with Smarty's ancestry), what was Minx's ancestry like? Minx is a Magical, so what's her history? Everyone has a history, what's Minx? Lizzie sat on a wooden stool that was near the boiling cauldron. She closed her eyes and thought about Minx, Lizzie felt a shock of lightning toward her, Lizzie opened her eyes in shocked and she literary jumped off of the stool and onto the cold cement ground. Lizzie cursed once again as she got off the ground. Ohm and Minx just walked in, with some drips of red blood in a small cup.