Leaving

Izuku pov

'I'm leaving today..' I thought to myself.

I walked down stairs and got on my phone. I decided to go ahead and text my group chat with my friends in America.

Group chat name: The trouble makers

Izuku: hey guys.

Alexander: zu? Hey dude.

Lexi: zuku! How are you doing?!

Izuku: good, where's Zander and Mikey?

Alexander: Zander is sleeping rn, and idk 'bout Mike.

Lexi: Micheal is at home also sleeping

Izuku: oh okay, well..im moving to america soon..

Alexander: what happened. And good we miss you.

Lexi: who hurt you? Ill beat them up!

Izuku: ill explain when I get there. I'm leaving today..

Alexander: okay zuku, stay safe on the plane.

Lexi: okay, stay safe dude

Izuku: thanks, love you guys! I gtg I have class.

Those were my friends from America lexi and Alex, and Mike, along with Zander that weren't online yet.

Greaaaattt class.

I walk in class and its eight in the morning. "Hey deku!" Kacchan yelled through the room.

"Yes?" I asked, "isn't today your moving day? Ask mr aizawa if me you and kiri can hang out before you go." I told me "Okay, good idea."

I walk to the front where Mr aizawa was sleeping, I kick his bag and he woke up. "Hey, can me kiri and kacchan have the day off? Since I'm leaving today." I asked.

"Sure problem child."

"Thanks." Then I left him be and went back to my best friend.

"He said yes."

"Good." Kacchan said, "let's go then."
"Okay."

The day went by pretty fast after six to seven hours of hanging out i got a phone call.

"Hello?" I spoke, "izuku dear come to the airport. Our plane will be leaving in 20." Oh its mom.

"Okay.. coming." I told her, "okay dear."

"Kacchan, kiri I will miss you both." They looked at me confused, "my plane. It will be here in 20 minutes or so." They looked sad.

"Sorry." I said to them, "no its okay deku. I will miss you." Kacchan told me, "yeah ill miss you too." Then we hugged.

Before I knew it I was walking away to the airport.

I then got on the plane after meeting up with my mom. And the plane was off the ground..

"Good bye, japan.."