Fade Into You

SMUT ALERT! Also, this may be just posted on here now but this story was written several months ago and this was the first time I'd ever written smut. So please be nice!

Kara paused for a second, trying to wrap her head around what had just happened. It didn't take long for her to decide what she wanted, and the look in Lena's eyes told her that she was waiting for Kara to take control of the situation. Taking care not to hurt her, Kara wrapped her arms around Lena and carried her bridal style to the bed. It took every bit of self-control she had not to use her super speed, she was afraid it might make Lena feel sick or worse scare her. She laid her gently on the bed and climbed on top of her, determined to once more to have the taste of Lena's kiss on her tongue. Their lips stayed glued together as Kara allowed her hands to explore the body of the woman below her with a newfound sense of patience. Rao. She couldn't believe this was actually happening. More than anything she wanted to undress Lena and make her scream in ecstasy and pleasure, but she didn't want this to end any time soon, so she took her time, getting to know each part of Lena's body intimately before moving on to the next. It was Lena who first broke the kiss.

"K-Kara," Lena was breathless and struggling to speak as she tugged at Kara's top, asking without words for there to no longer be any barrier between them, and Kara quickly obliged, getting off of Lena long enough for them both to disrobe, and then she was back to work getting to know every inch of this raven-haired beauty below her, their lips glued together once more.

It wasn't long before their lips parted again as Kara retraced the path of her exploration with her tongue, and her tongue was very skilled. Kara was focused on what she was doing and taking care to let the beat of Lena's heart guide her in her quest.

"Kara, Kara." Lena's voice was full of passion and need. Up to this point, Kara had been sure to keep her touch respectfully north, not wanting to do push too far or move to fast. But as Lena spoke, she took Kara's hand in her own and pulled it down to her most sacred space, spreading her legs wider to allow Kara easier access. "Please."

Rao. Kara had felt Lena's warm desire building underneath her as she was covering her skin in kisses, but nothing could compare to the way it felt as she surrendered herself in Kara's hands. Lena moaned in pleasure as Kara rubbed the outer lips with her hand, taking care to allow a finger to slip between the folds and brush gently across her swollen clit. She took care not to go to fast or be to forceful as she allowed two fingers to slip inside Lena's hidden space. Once more a moan escaped Lena's beautiful mouth. Suddenly, Kara was overwhelmed with the desire to know what Lena tasted like. She slowly removed her fingers from inside her; Lena groaned at the loss of contact, but Kara heard the breath leave her lungs as she watched as Kara put those same two fingers inside her own mouth, closing her eyes as she tasted the most delicious flavor that she has ever known. She opened her eyes to meet Lena's, and slowly lowered her face down to where her hands had once been, never breaking the eye as she watched as Lena's emerald green eyes turned dark with desire.

She gently kissed Lena's inner thigh, then breathed cool air on the wetness left by her lips. She laughed to herself as she heard a continuous moan come from Lena, continuing her sweet and torturous kisses until she knew Lena was nearly wrecked, her warm desire coating the surface where she laid. Kara blew cool air over Lena's lower lips, before slowly gliding her tongue between the folds of her lovers most sensitive place sending Lena into a frenzied state. She knew that Lena was so close to coming undone, but she needed to draw this out a while longer. Kara continued to cool Lena's heat before warming it once more with her warm tongue. Each time smiling to herself as the woman above her moaned with pleasure.

"Please, Kara. Please I need you..."

Kara knew what Lena was asking, no begging, for. Before She could even finish asking, Kara slid 2 fingers into Lena moving them gently but quickly, creating the feeling of a satisfying vibration inside of Lena. She continued making painfully slow circles with her now cooled tongue on Lena's swollen clit. It didn't take long for Lena to come completely undone. Kara slowed down the vibrations of her fingers and slowly began to massage the inner wall of Lena's warm center. When she felt Lena begin to twitch below and her walls clench tighter and tighter around Kara's fingers, she blew a cool stream of air all over Lena's body, causing her to let out an unbridled cry of pleasure!

When Lena's body became still, her breathing still labored and her heart beating rapidly, Kara removed her fingers, taking them once more into her mouth. She slowly made her way back up to the lips of her lover, leaving gentle kisses along the way. Kara laid down on the her side next to Lena, who rolled to her side so they could look into each other's eyes. Kara gently slid her arm underneath the woman beside her, and pulled her close.

"You're so beautiful Lena."

Lena's eyes went dark again.

"and you're next, Supergirl."