"You're not alone.." sky x fem reader

This oneshot contains angsty-fluff

This was also inspired by a comic about sky and sarvente so that's cool :)

                -----------------

Sky sat on a bench, she wanted to be alone for a little bit. She tried so hard to get boyfriend to love her but everytime she failed the harder she tried. She was beginning to lose hope. Tears formed as she covered her face.

"Hello? Is this seat taken?"

Sky looked up.

A girl stood up, she wore a school uniform and held books in her arms.

"N-no it's fine... I can use the company." sky said with a forced smile. The girl sat down next to sky.

"My name is Y/n!" The girl said, she held out her hand. "What's yours?"

"my name is Sky" Sky said. She shook y/n's hand.

"If you don't mind me asking.." y/n said. "Why were you doing all alone? If there's anyway I can help I'll do it!"

Sky sighed. "It's a long story. It's not even interesting anyway.."

"Don't worry. I won't tell a soul." Y/n promised. Crossing her heart with her finger.

Sky took a deep breath.

"For as long as I can remember I've wanted to date a boy. I've tried so hard to figure out many ways for me and him to get together but everytime I do I always fail. And it feels like everyone hates me for it." Tears rolled down Sky's cheeks faster every word she said. She never told anyone any of this. 

"How do you know they hate you?" Y/n asked.

"Who wouldn't?! I love him so much it's basically my personality!"

"But there is people that do love you.."

"Like who..?"

Y/n blushes when sky said that. Sky also gave off the same reaction.

"You...love me?" Sky asked.

"Yes," y/n blurted out. "I have loved you for a very long time! I thought that you would never notice me so I just admired you from a distance." Y/n became quiet. "You looked...happier.."

"Y/n?" Sky said.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"You were the first person I remember to be actually kind to me. I feel safe. I feel something I've never felt before.."

Sky smiled. Y/n smiled back as she held sky close. 

"You're never alone, sky. Remember that."

(It's currently 11:01 pm and I'm dying from happiness. This story wasn't requested. I just wanted to do a sky related thing became that mod was my favorite. I might do a part two but idk. I'll probably do Rasazy next but it might be short.)

411 words